My Air Condition

tapout632

Established Member
When I turn my air condition on it just goes "pshh" and nothing comes out, it's all silent. I don't know what happened when I got my car back it never worked. I was told something about freeon? Any instructions on how to fix this problem and get it working again?

tapout632

Established Member
nope doesn't blow any air, just makes that pshh sound then it's completely silent nothing comes out at all.

tapout632

Established Member
i have no idea what the a/c relays are i'm not really familiar with anything dealing with that so thats why if anybody has some tutorial or something where to check I would appreciate it, would this be simple as to refilling something under the hood? this happened when i was gettin my clutch installed said something about the line was in the way so he did something and now it needs freeon but i didnt think 01's use freeon. break my gasket, break my a/c and has the nerve to charge me $1,000 labor.

Last edited:

cobraracer46

Banned
tapout632 said:
When I turn my air condition on it just goes "pshh" and nothing comes out, it's all silent. I don't know what happened when I got my car back it never worked. I was told something about freeon? Any instructions on how to fix this problem and get it working again?
so what on earth are you saying? do you mean that when you turn on your climate control, your blower deos not come on and you get no air comming out of the vents or are you saying that your ac system is blowing warm air instead of cold?

cobraracer46

Banned
tapout632 said:
nope doesn't blow any air, just makes that pshh sound then it's completely silent nothing comes out at all.
I would check fuses, look at the blower motor curcuit and verify that power is going to the blower motor when you acticvate the ac and blower motor controls.

Users who are viewing this thread