My adventures in the last two days

wti01bullitt

Established Member
Well I thought I'd post my two big kills in the last few days. Yesterday I had a chance to race an 05 GTO from about 15-20 to about 60. I waited for him to hit it and then got on it. I passed him easily and shutdown after pulling about 5-6 car lenghts on him. He waved, which was cool, and we went on our way.
Now for the second kill. I'm sure someone will have something to say about this but here it goes. On the way home today I filled up with gas. As I was leaving the station an older GTS viper was coming down the street. I pulled out a little in front of him and drove normal. I was at about 3000 rpm in second when the viper came up next to me and hit it and then let off. I figured why not see if he wanted to go so I did the same back to him. About that time he was a car length ahead of me and I heard him downshift and hit it. I floored it and caught up to him fairly easily. I hit third as I came up next to him and pulled ahead by about 3 car lengths and let off. When we came to the next light he just looked over and shook his head. I'm figuring he wasn't expecting to get beat by a mustang.

jerrad

RIP Gump
Established Member
I gotta give you giagantic :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: on the second kill and the first one is :bs: if you pulled 5-6 cars on him unless you have about every bolt on and some n2o or forced induction. If it's not :bs: then good kills. What are your mods?

BPLS1

Established Member
:bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :kaboom: IF U r Stock or even if u have Full Bolt ons with no Forced Induction

69gt4speed

Svt God of All
Established Member
Hard to believe you pulled a new gto that much that quick without having like 10# vortech, tune, exhaust, gears. 5 to 6 cars from lets say 15 to 60 is huge. I know this seems like bash gto week cause the weather is good. I know stangs, grew up on them so you need a major power adder for a bullit.

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
Yeah big time :bs: on both fantasy stories. 5 car lenths from 20 to 60mph WTF? A 400hp GTO should be able to get from 20 to 60 in 5 car lengths let alone loose to another car by that many. Are you sure he wasn't parked.

Pulling and passing on a Viper that's seriously racing you, no way, unless it was one of those 4 banger Viper kit cars. :D

All this can be cleared up by telling us you forgot to mention you were running a 300shot of nos.

blu88notch

Established Member
Sunfire GTO?
We have them up here, I assume they were available in AZ as well, if you are stock.

wti01bullitt

Established Member
Well I figured everyone would say it was bs. Heres what's done to my car. Fully forged bottom end, ported heads, VT blower cams, longtube headers with full exhaust, 4.10 gears, Accufab single bladed throttle body, and A Novi 2000 with Air-to-air intercooler running 10 lbs at 6000 and 12-13 at 6500 rpm. If you don't want to believe me, so be it, its your call. I will also be switching pulleys this next week and retuning to a less conservative tune, I'm hoping to see 18 psi.
Oh the first race was actually more than 60 mph most likley, I wasn't watching the speedo very well. When I looked at it I had already let off and had gotten on the brakes.

Last edited:

thenoz

SHUT THE F*CK UP CHARLES
Established Member
wti01bullitt said:
Well I figured everyone would say it was bs. Heres what's done to my car. Fully forged bottom end, ported heads, VT blower cams, longtube headers with full exhaust, 4.10 gears, Accufab single bladed throttle body, and A Novi 2000 with Air-to-air intercooler running 10 lbs at 6000 and 12-13 at 6500 rpm. If you don't want to believe me, so be it, its your call. I will also be switching pulleys this next week and retuning to a less conservative tune, I'm hoping to see 18 psi.
Oh the first race was actually more than 60 mph most likley, I wasn't watching the speedo very well. When I looked at it I had already let off and had gotten on the brakes.
now that makes it much more believeable.

formula87350

Established Member
wti01bullitt said:

Put those in your sig and and the :bs: won't get called next time. Good kills though!

wti01bullitt

Established Member
I actually wanted to see what people said before I posted the mods done to the car. I'm glad that now you guys believe me though.

pottsy

Established Member
Good kills, I was about to throw the BS flag myself until I read your mod list...I can definitely believe it now. :thumbsup:

wti01bullitt

Established Member
Yeah I've had it on the dyno, but don't want to give my numbers out yet. I'm thinking about doing a flip chip for a race gas setting and also a setting for a little shot of nitrous. ;-)

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
Dude, why didn't you tell us you were blown with all those mods! See I told you were not telling us something. Nice Bullitt got any pics! You know when you post up a story like that and you don't back it up with your cars mods the bullsh*t flag is gonna fly.

Let it be known to all that I officially retract all my prior statments of bullsh*t on this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread