My 98 Z

fknsmshn

Established Member
Well, I didnt see any intro thread so Ill kinda do that here. Ive always been into Fords, infact my first ride was '69 F100 with a mild 390, C6, Spooled 9" and DJM 3/4 drop. I had a 2000 GT for a lil while, but the dealership screwed me on a few things and ended up takin the car back. I dunno what happened to the pics I had of that thing. Now Ive got myself a '98 Z28 that Im messin with.

IMG_1057-1.jpg

IMG_1058-1.jpg

IMG_1060-1.jpg

IMG_1078.jpg

Quick run down:

LS1 w/ all the free/cheap mods, cold air lid, P&P MAF and TB, LS6 manifold, MSD 8.5mm wires, deleted AIR and EGR, SLP LM1, Strano springs and KYB AGX's at all four corners. Got a FAST 90 combo, MS3 and Patriot heads in the garage waitin for funding to go on the car.

Lookin to learn a few things here and hopefully I can get back into a Mustang here after a while.

Wait......one last thing..................

OK I got my flame suit on, do your worst!

Hurley

Established Member
Haha I seen your car around. You go out to krispy kreme by the mall right? Also I saw ya one night at the gas station off of 512 on canyon road. Anyways nice car :)

fknsmshn

Established Member
Haha I seen your car around. You go out to krispy kreme by the mall right? Also I saw ya one night at the gas station off of 512 on canyon road. Anyways nice car :)

Yup, thats me lol. Hangin out up there is a good way to kill time.

Thanks for all the compliments. My buddy owns a powder coating shop, and cuts me some sweet deals, so I couldnt resist gettin the wheels done.

Ya, Im waiting to freshen up the heads before I slam all this shit togather. Then its off for a new tune.

4valvemach

Established Member
Welcome:beer:
Your car looks very nice just need to add the SS hood:thumbsup:

Ive been looking to get a LS1 T/A so Ive been surfing LS1tech and all I can say is Im very very very far behind on GM tech.All this ls1,ls2,ls3,ls7 some thing about a 24,54 reluctor wheel,5.3 heads on a ls1 you need this harness to put that motor in,what motor is stroked to 372,408,417,454,440 :shrug:

My 3rd gens were easy :lol1:

Last edited:

fknsmshn

Established Member
Welcome:beer:
Your car looks very nice just need to add the SS hood:thumbsup:

Ive been looking to get a LS1 T/A so Ive been surfing LS1tech and all I can say is Im very very very far behind on GM tech.All this ls1,ls2,ls3,ls7 some thing about a 24,54 reluctor wheel,5.3 heads on a ls1 you need this harness to put that motor in,what motor is stroked to 372,408,417,454,440 :shrug:

My 3rd gens were easy :lol1:

Lol, ya they're deffinitly a new ball game now. Try to swap a motor originally equiped with DoD still confuses the shit outa me lol.

Users who are viewing this thread