My 98 Viper GTS *pics/vid*

Zentenk

Established Member
The wheels aren't chrome, they are polished aluminum... I figured they were chrome but I was wrong. =D

TwinTurbo4vGT

Slowest GT alive :)
Established Member
zentenk dont listen to what that idiot says about your rims. Last time i checked true forged rims are nicer than CCWs and they are. Keep them, they look good.

What's with the ghetto wheels on the Viper?

whats with the ghetto targa top on the zo6?
:lol:

Last edited:

61mmstang94

Established Member
Honestly, the wheels on the Viper look better than the "Classics" do on the Corvette, and I won't get into the targa top that he cut in the roof of that bannana.

Nice looking Viper, man!

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
wow i just found this thread, lol. i thought you were the kid i sold those wheels too. he was like a 20 year old college kid with a viper :rockon: he JUST bought those wheels a few months ago. less than 6 for sure. i guess he got bored of the car or times got tough?

you could easily unbolt those wheels and have the centers powdercoated if you wanted to. and even have the outer hoops chromed (or powdercoated). its 100x easier when the wheels are polished, nothing to strip. the Speed 5 is one of our heavier wheels. the Mach 5 or Chicane would be lighter.

Mt Twigbert

Established Member
The viper is bad ass.. Hands down.. But, I am just not a fan of the looks.. To me it looks like a mix between a bubble and a horse carriage..

kissmyAZZure

THE BLUE BEAST
Established Member
Is it possible to make a viper sound good??? Good looking cars.. good power..terrible sounds

richord06

Established Member
SP500s look wonderful on Vipers... FYI CCW makes CCW makes a SP600 for 6-lug hubs only and they look fantastic on Vipers: Complete Custom Wheel - SP600 /// Wheel Profiles

2-800.jpg

As for color change... Vipers are fairly easy to repaint like Corvettes because all the body panels simply unscrew from the chassis. No engine bay etc. to paint.

damn. that is perfection.

time to start saving some pennies :banana:

WhiteFoxGT

Resident Ford Tech
Established Member
Where at in DE are you guys??? **** I wish I could meet up with some nicer cars, instead of the rice BS I deal with here in Newark and Elkton. Im right off 896 north side of the Canal..

Users who are viewing this thread