my '97 coupe. DUW

weezyscobra

sick with it
Established Member
Thanks guys. It's got FMS C-springs with 1 coil cut up front, and a 1/2 coil snipped in the rear. KYB shocks/struts all around. The shocks/struts are a 93 cobra fitment which have a 1" inch lower spring perch than the sn-95 fitment. Rides great, handles awesome. Thanks for the compliments again. Will update pics next week when all the other goodies go on.

koffebean00

Established Member
Man. You're car is always clean and looks good. I'm so jealous. I wish I would have never got rid of my 97' Cobra. Oh well. Glad that spoiler worked out for you. I'd leave that one on there.

Those are the same wheels I want to put on my 02' Gt. With the 18x10's in the rear, how close is it to the fender lip? I know you have 275's on it, but do you think you could fit 295's with no problem or even 315's? 315's would probably need some fender rolling. Let me know. Thanks, Juan.

weezyscobra

sick with it
Established Member
Thanks guys! I appreciate the spoiler man. The wheels plenty of room on the outer fender lip. It's the other side that gets me. Tires almost hit the tailpipes even with 275's. But I have MAC 2.5" pipes. So I suppose with stock tailpipes or better yet turndown's, you can run up to a 315 series tire with no problems.

Users who are viewing this thread