My 96 vs GTO (ls1)

M.O.E

Screw head
Established Member
Had some fun after the fight on saturday, Two gto's one was a ls2 the other was an ls1. The guy in the ls2 came up on me giving me the look like I ain't shit and the ls1 start's riding my ass :cuss:

The first race was with the ls1 went from a 20 roll he honked three times and bam I got him by hood all the way through 2nd in to third.
Next race same thing happen :pepper: Didin't beat him by much but I beat him! I love being the under dog :rockon: Just to see there face when were done.

BMF42

Drive it like u STOLE IT
Established Member
METALBEAST said:
A race between a 96-98 Cobra and an LS1 GTO is a driver's race.

Man I didn't know my 96 Cobra was that fast.... Or that GTOs were that slow. I am still a little skeptical about how slow people say GTOs are. They look nice:D I guess I just don't feel like my car is really fast, but do we ever think they are fast enough?????

BayareaSS

Established Member
I definitley dont think its a drivers race.....from a roll a M6 gto pulls pretty good.

If the Race with the ls1 gto would of went longer the cobra would of fell back.

bcnul8r

Established Member
Gto's are kind of like cobra's...not very many of them are stock and you never know what it's level of mods may be.

Last Friday at the track I saw a Gto run 15.5x, but the same night I was running 10.3 so who knows???

Users who are viewing this thread