my 94 GT ( lots of pics )

rgs

Established Member
k well i know it's not a cobra but i figured i'd throw it up anyways.

Engine: GT-40 Intake, b303 Cam, GT-40 Irons, 65mm Throttle Body, U/D Pulleys, 76mm C&L, CAI

Exhaust: Ford Motorsport Headers, Offroad H-Pipe, Bassani Catback

Drivetrain: King Cobra Clutch, B&M Ripper Shifter, 3.27 Gears

Suspension: Tokico Struts, Front and Rear Sway Bars

96.jpg

sdgsg.jpg

mustang no parking.jpg

IMG_0277 (Medium).jpg

IMG_0276 (Medium).jpg

DSC00965 (Medium).jpg

saf.jpg

z3.jpg

f4.jpg

f6.jpg

f8.jpg

f16.jpg

g24.jpg

g21.jpg

g18.jpg

g11.jpg

g6.jpg

as you can tell i like taking pictures :rolling: so you'll probably be seeing more of my car pretty soon :p

Dekorum

Established Member
Good looking car dude. Strange choice of gears though, did you get them off a 96-98 Cobra guy?

rgs

Established Member
CobraJazz said:
Nice looking GT! I've been to Vancouver a few times - its one of my favorite places.

ya vancouvers pretty cool. lots of good places to go for a lil drive :p

Dekorum said:
Good looking car dude. Strange choice of gears though, did you get them off a 96-98 Cobra guy?

the gears were in the car when i bought it. the car was sold pretty much the way it is from a dealership in 94. i havent done too much to it myself. kinda landed on a gem when i bought it. lol.

Tabres said:
I've always loved your car. So clean and simple. Absolutely outstanding looking!

haha thx man, what other sites have you seen it on??

Ciotti

See-ahh-tee
Established Member
Very nice man, the rims, drop, and side exhaust look great! Get some Cobra headlights and clear fog lights on that bitch and it'll really clean up the look of the front end. If you get the headlights off Ebay, make sure they are made by Depo, they're the good ones :)

albino96

White is the fastst color
Established Member
I love your car but it would look even better with some better front lights and tint.

JohnsMyName

Established Member
Well it's no cobra... haha just kidding, looks awsome man. It looks low, did you drop it? Your whole setup looks real clean. I need to do my engine bay it's border-line emberassing at the moment.

rgs

Established Member
thx again for all the comments guys :)

and as for the headlights and all that, i know they're in rough shape but it will all be fixed when i buy a cobra bumper and smoked headlights + fogs

rgs

Established Member
o and i just ditched the side exit in favor of a new bassani catback. the side exhaust just wasnt loud enough, and it made my car pretty tricky to drive around town lol

fiveo'cobra

Established Member
Clean car guy i like it. Couple suggestions. Since your car is white, get some clear corners up front and perhaps some diamond headlights since those are a bit faded. Would clean it up a ton. And black painted tailight bezels look awesome on white cars........food for thought. You gotta change out the gearing in there too to some 4:10's or something........you'll be stoked.

rgs

Established Member
lol @ all the comments to get clear corners. im not a fan of them at all actually :p
i will 110% be getting smoked headlights and a cobra bumper down the road and hopefully painting my roof black

i dont really have any awesome pics of the side exit but im sure you could get it to hang higher, i didnt really have the patience and just decided to get a completely different catback. i also have the svo side skirts to go along with it

Users who are viewing this thread