garage-1.jpg

garage-7.jpg

garage-8.jpg

whacha think?
clint

96_slow4.6

my car is really slow
Established Member
damn dude that car looks player i think ive seen it before.. oh wait i helped put this thing together haha. :beer: :rockon:

SQ Stang

I'm an SIT WOO WOO
Established Member
Yeah I helped with it as well...it's also linked to my sig with my car :-D .
How's the motor?

BlownTampaGT

that thing is clean as hell...nice work guys...granted i have a mod...but i love the 87 - 93 fox's....too bad the one i wanted was an auto and the body molding were phucked.....errrr

04dsg mach

Established Member
that thing looks bad ass my little brother is looking at 5.0's i think i will have to show him yours so he can get some ideas too

SQ Stang

I'm an SIT WOO WOO
Established Member
navi243 said:
looks great.....just wondering why all the work to put a sohc in it and not a dohc????

He got a great deal on that engine and tranny....not everybody has enough $$$ to get a dohc :poke:

93stang

SQ Stang said:
He got a great deal on that engine and tranny....not everybody has enough $$$ to get a dohc :poke:
dam skippy, i got a great deal on the motor/trans/ecu and wiring... and at the time the price was right... i'd rather have the 4v.. but the 2v will suit me good (for now)

96_slow4.6

my car is really slow
Established Member
plus puttin a dohc in those cars :cuss: there would be lots of that. lots more modding to get that big ass motor in there.

93stang

here is the pic of the interior/cluster
cluster.JPG

i still need to add a little bit of a filler in the upper corners, but other than that.. thats it :)
clint

Last edited by a moderator:

Speeds8erM-1

Video Whore
Established Member
modular93fox said:
here is the pic of the interior/cluster
cluster.JPG

i still need to add a little bit of a filler in the upper corners, but other than that.. thats it :)
clint

How much work to put that cluster in?

93stang

Speeds8erM-1 said:
How much work to put that cluster in?
not as much as i thought (you might think) mearly 4 brackets and 4 zip ties... i used the brackets that comes w/stereo head units... looks like a strip of metal with holes in it.. just bend them into the shape i needed it to , then bolted it to the existing screw holes on the fox, and then ziptied the cluster to the brackets... once all 4 were ziptied tight, it doent wiggle/move at all, it covers the enite edges of the cluster (except the very top corners) and the column trim covers the service engine soon, and i think 1 other... the wiring wasnt bad either... i chose the cluster b/c the 3650 transmission was electronic speedo, so my stock cluster wouldnt have worked... not a bad upgrade... :lol:
clint

Users who are viewing this thread