My 93 LX Notch

jkoral

Established Member
I am new here and just spent the last 2 hours looking through all the pics and vids. This is now my favorite site for Mustangs.

Here are some pics of my 93 LX Notchback.

jkoral

Established Member
Just had Nitto 555 Drag radials put on, but it is still way too cold here to race. I guess that is one nice thing about California, you can drive all year round. I have to store mine for 4 months every year.

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
Hmm...KB...thats what I want for my Fox Body Tbird :)

jkoral

Established Member
I do have one video from the inside of my car when it was stock. The run is a 14.017. So close to 13s, but never could do it. Now I am sure I am in at least the 12s now with everything I've done, but will not know until after I get it Dyno tuned and run it.

Here is the vid. Do a right click and save as. It is kind of cool:
http://us.share.geocities.com/joe_koral/joein.mpg

jkoral

Established Member
I just tried to go to it too and it said that it has exceeded its allocated data transfer. What can you expect from Geocities? It says it will restore the connection in an hour or so.

Sorry to all!!!

jkoral

Established Member
Do you see the date that was posted??? It was almost a year ago. Sorry, that website is really bad and they seem to only let you download it every once in a while. Sorry.

jkoral

Established Member
Oh wait, I just noticed what you were talking about. It shows that I put up pics of my notchback, but it is showing a Boss.

I am not sure how that happened. That is weird. That is not my Mustang. I don't have my pics on this PC, I will have to post them later if you want.

Users who are viewing this thread