My 5.0 vs 2013 srt8 super bee

RFM50

Established Member
I didn't realize they were making a new super bee? Is it any better than the srt8? I was walking the srt8's stock at the track last year. What's up with the defuser?

Sof Top

boost junkie!
Established Member
I didn't realize they were making a new super bee? Is it any better than the srt8? I was walking the srt8's stock at the track last year. What's up with the defuser?

They brought them back for the 2012 models in Stinger Yellow and Pitch black, but dont know about '13s

zemog255

Established Member
Nice runs, is the superbee owner a paramedic or something like that? Curious if its the one same one my friend has been trying to get to race me

SILV03MustangGT

Han Brolo CDR 5.Broliance
Established Member
I've raced a mopar 11 hemi car took the hit and held him off in my 12 F150. Those cars are slow. Good kill.

Roots-type

+displacement
Established Member
Lost the diffuser and the hood looks to be next!

Good work on the doodge.

Alejandro5.0

Established Member
Thanks for the replies guys.
I dont know what happened to the diffuser, I guess it was windy and i hit a hard ass bump at like 130mph so I guess it broke the clips, the hood was closed I noticed how bad it was separating, would the saleen grill cause it to do that since it allowes almost all the wind to go in?

Sof top: I didnt know you were on ccss

zemogg255: No this dude is oil field where you from?

silv03mustang: the new 392 are 6.4 and ive seen them hit like 12.9 stock

Kyle55R

Established Member
I raced a 392 Challenger. He went 13.3 @ 108 to my 12.8@113. I am sure with a good driver it would have been closer.

OrgasmicSVT

Established Member
That's crazy...

There is one here in town that runs low 12s on DRs and the owner claims to only have a drop in filter.

Have you had your car at the track?

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Nice vid OP. Sucks about the diffuser. Keep the videos coming.

I've raced a mopar 11 hemi car took the hit and held him off in my 12 F150. Those cars are slow. Good kill.

Please let me know where to get some of that magical gas for mine. Video or it didnt happen! LoL...

Users who are viewing this thread