My 2016 Mustang GT

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
Just wanted to dump some photos I did last week. Unfortunatly the one spot which was an awesome overlook of the city was covered with yellow LED lamps.

Haven't changed anything on the car in a while but still loving it after 7+ months of owning it and 13k miles.

IMG_3526.JPG
IMG_6719.jpg
IMG_6722.jpg
IMG_6728.jpg
IMG_6731.jpg
IMG_6733.jpg
IMG_6735.jpg
IMG_6745.jpg
IMG_6747.jpg
IMG_6751.jpg

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
Looks good bud! Glad you like yours, I couldnt wait to sell mine. hahahaha

Eh... perfect car for a weekend cruiser. Hoping this is the car I just decide to pay off and own for awhile. I have no gripes about it really aside from Fords horrible depreciation, lol. I guess that wouldn't matter if I plan on keeping it though.

What did you not like about yours?

Zemedici

Established Member
Eh... perfect car for a weekend cruiser. Hoping this is the car I just decide to pay off and own for awhile. I have no gripes about it really aside from Fords horrible depreciation, lol. I guess that wouldn't matter if I plan on keeping it though.

What did you not like about yours?

It didnt have any 'personality', if that makes sense. Was just boring to drive imo. Mine had springs, wheels / tires, limo tint, JLT intake, Gibson Catback, and Lund tune. Just wasnt what I expected. I missed the 'rawness' of my 04 cobra. So i went back. Besides, tanya's car makes close to 700whp if I ever wanted to drive a higher power one. If you're ever in Atlanta, give me a shout and we can meet up.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
It didnt have any 'personality', if that makes sense. Was just boring to drive imo. Mine had springs, wheels / tires, limo tint, JLT intake, Gibson Catback, and Lund tune. Just wasnt what I expected. I missed the 'rawness' of my 04 cobra. So i went back. Besides, tanya's car makes close to 700whp if I ever wanted to drive a higher power one. If you're ever in Atlanta, give me a shout and we can meet up.
I can understand that if you came from a 03/04 prior to owning the newer Mustangs. The other year, the first Mustang I ever drove was a 13' GT and I was a little under thrilled. Then I drove a 12 GT500 and also wasn't as impressed as I figured I would have been. All those assumptions were based off nothing as I had never owned a Mustang but just being on this site for way too long, you could always tell the 03/04 was more of a brute. I still haven't driven one. Waiting for Doug to stop being mean and let me drive his.

Power mods I am only running a lund FF E85 tune which was a nice change over stock. I think it should keep me happy for awhile. The rest of the bolt ons just aren't worth the cost VS performance IMO. If I do anything next it will be headers.

Zemedici

Established Member
I can understand that if you came from a 03/04 prior to owning the newer Mustangs. The other year, the first Mustang I ever drove was a 13' GT and I was a little under thrilled. Then I drove a 12 GT500 and also wasn't as impressed as I figured I would have been. All those assumptions were based off nothing as I had never owned a Mustang but just being on this site for way too long, you could always tell the 03/04 was more of a brute. I still haven't driven one. Waiting for Doug to stop being mean and let me drive his.

Power mods I am only running a lund FF E85 tune which was a nice change over stock. I think it should keep me happy for awhile. The rest of the bolt ons just aren't worth the cost VS performance IMO. If I do anything next it will be headers.

Another reason why I ditched the S550, mods are WAY expensive (compared to 03/04 shit), I forget the cobras are setup to make power, and the S550s you have to set up. I'd love to upgrade my 03-04 to a 2013-2014 GT500, but I wanna get Tanya in a GTR first.

Hell come down to Atlanta, you can drive my car and Tanyas. :D

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
Nice pics. What springs you on?

BC BR Coilovers all though I am getting some sportlines this weekend and switching over to them on my PP Struts. The passenger rear strut is blown I believe. I keep hearing loud thuds when hitting bumps so I think it's the bumpstop smacking the top strut mounting bracket. I also noticed a lot of greast on the piston.

I don't really want to loose the front slope so I am almost considering leaving the front coilovers on but I don't know how it will degrade the ride quality running coil/spring combo. Regardless I wanted to get a set so I could switch over when needed to send the coils out for rebuilds.

Users who are viewing this thread