MY 2011 5.0 on TF wheels

BM1

Established Member
Clean. I like it. You didn't get carried away with the exterior like most people do.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
What size wheels, tires, lip on rear, and springs, looks fantastic. I bet a brushed center chrome lip would look sick aslo.

yeah that um IS brushed center with a chrome lip lol

Steve will have to chim in with offsets
wheels are 20X9 & 10.5

Thanks guys
I really wanted something on the car to make it stand out at Mustang Week. I see so many 05 & up owners try to do that by sticking every $100 dress up item they can get on their car LOL.

just shows all you need is a nice stance and some nice wheels and it will look perfect. :beer:

What size rear lip and rear tire?

i think the rear lip is 3.5" but we've been experimenting with 4" lips recently. not sure if they made it to this set. we did this set QUICKLY to get them to him on time. tires are Nitto 555 255/35/20 up front and 555R 305/35/20 in the rear, which we supplied, mounted and balanced, ready to go on the car when they arrived. OP sent us his tpms which we installed with the tires.

car looks great. we almost bought the same car and would have gone with the same wheels lol. now we'll get to see what we would have had at MW :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread