My 2004 GT with Slicks and Skinnies

daydark

Established Member
Oh my GOD..... I've said it a million times before, but I mean it more now than ever. Even though I see the car almost every day, this is THE SICKEST GT. WOW!!!!

1crzhrs

1CRZHRS
Established Member
very nice gt bro! glad to see some love in the 2 valve group.

and if the 2 valve isn't enough for you to go buy a cobra, you didn't have enough done to that 2V. lol

Nino S

Established Member
sick GT and great times!!! how is drivability with the cams sicne you DD it. You can find a halfway clean 99-04 GT now from 6-9K and I really would like one as a DD. looks sinister with the prostars on it

KzooMuscle

Established Member
How many miles do you have on that beast? Driving back and forth to school must be taking a toll on that motor....do u have any plans for a fresher block down the road?

luiSVT99

CoyoteFTW
Established Member
very nice gt bro! glad to see some love in the 2 valve group.

and if the 2 valve isn't enough for you to go buy a cobra, you didn't have enough done to that 2V. lol

lol, i put every bolt on i could, tb & plenum, CAI, LTs o/r X Borlas ProXs 4.10s, SLP UDP, never got it to track but it felt slow, This GT(OPs) was my inspiration...

i have a problem getting bored of cars and getting rid of them :D maybe a tune would had help A LOT!! thats why i'm not gettin' rid of my Cobra before a tune and track action :rolling:

Users who are viewing this thread