My 2003 Vortech blown Mach 1, "Machinator"

Mighty-d

Speed Matters
Established Member
I recently did a engine swap with a 04 terminator block, beefed up the bottom end with h-bearings and better rings.

Just love the way this car looks, thinking about doing a terminator front bumber? not sure...

450.44rwhp/418.66 tourque on dyno jet
many mods

side.jpg

front-1.jpg

rearflyby.jpg

mach1.jpg

interior.jpg

engine.jpg

clc44

Established Member
Looking good man, what kind of camera do you have? Takes great pics. I personally love the 99/01 cobra bumper.

Mighty-d

Speed Matters
Established Member
Looking good man, what kind of camera do you have? Takes great pics. I personally love the 99/01 cobra bumper.

Thank you sir,

My neigbor did the shots for me. I know it was a Nikon...do not know what series...its a hobby of his...his photo skills get better every day.

Im a fan of the Terminator, 03/04, i almost bought one, just short on cash..so i bought this a year ago

03ZM1

Are You Serious?
Established Member
How wide are those wheels? I looked at a set when they first come out way back when but the only size I saw was a 17x8 I think. Still love the look of those though.

Mighty-d

Speed Matters
Established Member
How wide are those wheels? I looked at a set when they first come out way back when but the only size I saw was a 17x8 I think. Still love the look of those though.

I have a set of Nittos 555 ZR on
285/35/18

thank you for the comments.

Users who are viewing this thread