My 2003 hp twin turbo cobra is done pics (dialup beware)

blk04cobra1

1000rwhp coming soon
Established Member
Very nice, glad to see you got her done...those 67's will scream...as soon as we get the new motor, we'll be joining the 1000+rwhp club...hope to see it in the next two weeks...

rev440

young punk
Established Member
VIPER D said:
Only if you a chick with blond hair about 18-25 yrd old and won't tell my Wife

lol :nono: :rockon:

How bout a 17 year old red head boy who will mow your grass and wash your cars. Plus he can go get those hott girls in your cars lol have a good one dude. Also I think you should get black rims with polished lips on the viper or black HRE's.

Last edited:

Fast04SVT

omg thats the prettiest and sickest viper ive ever SEEN...EVER! my gosh i can't get over that lol. I would love to have a Viper like That. I would have to trade my house for that car haha :) Nice rides man! Good color choice on the viper!

FLYIN

Warheads on Foreheads
Established Member
Only 1000 rwhp damn. From the thread title I thought you had 2003 rwhp. J/K Damn that is sweet though. I missed the boat, I so should have went turbos. I could be making more power than I am making now and doing it on pump gas. Congrats on one kick ass ride.

4sdvenom

Never Enough!
Established Member
Very nice couple of Snakes you have there, and the garage is sweet!
Is that a Hennessey (sp?) twin set-up on the Viper? (sorry if it's not...I'm not up much on the Vipers as I tend to drool to much)
I love his work......extreme attention to detail!

Thanks for the pics,
Ken :beer:

Last edited:

sonblue03

"non SVT owning loser"
Established Member
Ill give u my house/cars for your garage....Im sure there enough room btwn a SRT10 and termin8er to live in.....lol I bet you never get bored and guessing you have a daily?

Tampa03cobra

Frivolous Lawsuiter
Established Member
VIPER D said:
not quite side by side

3.jpg

vd..

I am not going to lie or hold back. I can honestly tell you I am arroused. Im sorry theres no other way to put it. God bless you, please tell me these arent total trailer queens and you actually put that power to the ground now and then?

VIPER D

PSI Monster
Established Member
lol that's funny

yes I do go out and take care of business (infact just recently I blew 2 gear right off the map) I even do most of my repair work (tranni swap) at home and use the lifts as well.

My best friend has a 03 cobra with about 550 rwhp and I let him get on the viper with the low boost setting. He thought he found god!

vd..

Unclebens

my sack is huge
Established Member
Just wondering, are those lifts permanent (can they be moved when you move) and what did they cost with installation . . . imp really interested in this lift, the price is not as high as I thought it would be and ive always wanted a lift . . . also you cars are amazing

Buddy03Coby

Sideways is the Fun way.
Established Member
What dose the Viper put down and how dose it handle the power, drive train, engine? are they solid rear? Very nice. Like both wheels on the viper..and those breaks are freakin huge...

Last edited:

rev440

young punk
Established Member
If you cars look like that I wonder what your wife looks like? lol have a good one

Users who are viewing this thread