My 2002 still F.S

slick0478

Established Member
I still have my 2002 Black L for sale
I had a few tools come to look at it (a 17 & 21 year old test drivers and one older cool guy he wanted sonic blue) I did not let them drive it(the kids), I almost laughed at the older kid in a civic Oh I just need to sell this first can you hold it for me, I said sure leave me 10% I'll give you 30 days to get the rest if not the 10% is mine, I don't have that kind of money right now....ahhh I hate selling cars...

Well anyway
it is a mint 2002 with some goodies
4 new tires Hankooks ( I like them )
Clarion console sub
20% tint on sides
new optima battery

JDM cold air,line mod for trans,flip chip,traction bars, 2" shackles, 4lb lower(caged),boost by pass,PSP drive shaft loop,lo-tek triple pillar with lunar boost,trans,fuel psi
truck made 402/502 on JDM's dyno on street tune in cold air
I am sure I missed some other stuff but you get the jist
Oh I did all stainless cat back w/dual magnaflo mufflers and 4" stainless tips all welded ,sounds nice

The truck is super clean in and out
LOOKING TO GET 23,500 OR O.B.O
I am not parting out at all so please don't ask
If interested e-mail me
[email protected]
I am in North Jersey-Bergen County
Thanks
Craig

Last edited:

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
Hey Slick, I am in South Jersey (Camden County) and have some buddys that have been in the market since I got mine. I'll pass the word for you and see if I can't help you move it along. In the mean time, you have any pics?

slick0478

Established Member
Thanks I'll have to take some and E-mail them if you want this weekend, I am on night shift right now. I have to wash the truck too we have had thunder showers every day up north so it is dirty with pollen too.
Let me know if you want them and thanks for spreading the word the truck is really clean who ever gets it won't be dissapointed.

Craig-

Users who are viewing this thread