MY 2001 L is in the junkyard....

lipt0n svTE

SVT ranch truck Operator
Established Member
well my 2001 L is in the junkyard after being hailed out last summer, would have been a good candidate to buy back.... if anybody is interested in the seats they are already seperated and there is an expy console in it.... other than that if anybody needs some ground effects (stock svt) they are good.the truck is pretty had..... tranny is good with a ftvb only about 40k on the tranny
800-456-0715 A1 auto recyclers ask for alan

i recently purchased a 2004 black L with 22k for $14500 it is pretty cherry clean history and all still has the paper air filter in it.... yeah i got a stealhttp://www.SVTperformance.com/forums/images/smilies/banana.gif

Kryo-Genik

My meat is hand rubbed
Established Member
hmmm....i want another set of seats that have been setup for a center console.........i have a project planned

lipt0n svTE

SVT ranch truck Operator
Established Member
i am sure they would sell the seats cheap enough..... yeah the motor has a dead hole... damn the bad luck it gave 136k of fun i bought it when it was new. the seats are in good shape, just got wheels on my 2004 so it actually looks like an L even though they haul'ass stock it feels so slow need to get it tuned and modded soon, i bet it still keeps up with my 03' vette though. i thought the price was too good to be true as well, i car faxed it, ran an oasis report at ford got 1000 pictures etc.... picked it up and couldn't be happier. I love the black but am scared to death of scratches. I even got a deal on the tires 95% left set of 4 toyos for $250

Users who are viewing this thread