My 2000 GT for sale MANY Extras custom paint ect.

frog

Coupes without wings
Established Member
As much as I dont want to sell this, I dont have a choice. Will be listing on ebay this weekend since Im sure it wont sell locally, but I figured I would post here first in case anyone might have an interest.

Located about 20 min from Louisville, KY

Best way to contact is to call me 502-298-0222 keep it before 10pm eastern time.

2000 Mustang GT
approx 134,000 miles
4.6/Auto
Custom Bright Atlantic blue/ Java black paint job
03 OEM front and rear Cobra bumpers
04 OEM Mach 1 C-pillars and 1/4 glass
New OEM ford smoked headlights
Cervini's Mach hood
All emblems shaved
Antenna shaved
Wing shaved
CTR ford GT wheels 18x10 and 18x9 painted body color
New BFG rear and Riken Raptor fronts (295 and 275 respectively)
Mac Longtubes
Mac Prochamer
Flowmaster Catback
Diablo Predator Tuner
Panasonic In-dash TV/DVD wired into Factory Mach 460 system (done right)
Radio Bezel and door bezels painted semi flat like 10th anniv cobra
K&N Air intake.
OEM cobra front brakes
Eibach Pro Kit lowering springs
UPR Caster/Camber plates

Interior is extremely clean, does not look anywhere near 100,000 miles

Extras that go with car not installed:

New in box SVT focus Fuel pump
Dyno Tune Nitrous kit
MSD RPM digital window switch
T-56 6 speed, rebuilt, has LS-1 style gearing with the good O/D ratio, some upgraded parts. (should be completed next friday)
Bellhousing, clutch, driveshaft from 03 cobra to install trans with.
3.73 Ford gears
Trickflow Plenum and 65mm throttlebody

Car was painted less then a year ago and gets attention everywhere
I daily drove the car for a few months after paint so it does have a few small rock chips on bumper and hood. Nothing major at all, just wanted to state that.

Car does need front rotors and pads.
Car also needs both airbags.

I put a new Batt. in the car about a month ago, Ice cold a/c ect. Im sure there is more that I am forgetting.
Also I will include what extra paint I have left for the car with the sale.

Car does have a small personal loan against it. Not an issue, if you want to buy car, we will just go down to my bank, you pay lien off and give me the difference (from selling price) and I will sign title over to you right there.

$12,500 is bottom dollar, no trades, no offers. This is what I need to get, I feel it is VERY reasonable for what you are getting. I will not take parts out/off and lower buy it all and sell whatever you dont want.

DSC_0877.jpg

DSC_0889.jpg

DSC_0892.jpg

DSC_5428.jpg

DSC_5429.jpg

Last edited:

01_OXFORD_SVT

10th Anni FTMFW
Established Member
Not to be a dick but, wasnt there pics posted a while back of this car totalled in the "Official SVT Crash Thread"?

Last edited:

frog

Coupes without wings
Established Member
Car was wrecked, hardly totaled, and fixed all with OEM parts, 100% the right way. Body work was done by an ASE/I-Car Gold/Audi and Jag certified Technician, and My friend Jeremy and I painted it (both ASE certified and PPG/Dupont Certified). I am picking up the airbags for it tomorrow. I wasn't trying to hide that it was wrecked, there are threads all over the majority of mustang forums of details of the wreck and painting ect.I figured that needing airbags would kind of hint at the fact it was wrecked. Still has clean title on it ( no salvage or rebuilt)

Users who are viewing this thread