My 1st tattoo!!

Tarp02GT

I LOVE JESSICA ALBA
Established Member
Whats up everyone? I just got my first tattoo last night so I figured I would see what yall thought.

100_0169a.jpg

100_0171a.jpg

100_0167a.jpg

1 tag is the American flag the other as you can see says 9-11-01 but it also says never forget. I dont think you can really see it it the pictures but it is very clear on my arm. I think it came out real nice I am excited to see it when it heals.

Tarp02GT

I LOVE JESSICA ALBA
Established Member
Hell yeah CHAIRFORCE!!! Thanks for the compliments. I like the size because any samller would not have looked right on my arm.

5.0snake

PA Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
Dude! Great tats! Im glad to see someone get a tat that is very meaningful and not just something (imo) to put on their body! Good job! Makes me proud to be an AMERICAN!

DSG2003

Established Member
All airmen are reminded too drink 3 glasses of non-carbonated non caffienated drinks with each and every meal. Now salute me b#tch. I use to be a TI. Nice tatoo.

JADITO

Crazy Mofo
Established Member
Borderline said:
Congratulations! Here's a cookie:
islandlife1cookie.jpg

HAHAHAA
although we're all entitled to our opinions , i have a feeling some ppl are gonna blast you for ur comment

blake03svt

Established Member
Good to see you went balls out and got a big tattoo. most people get something small that won't mean anything to them a couple years down the road, I like it :thumbsup:

Tarp02GT

I LOVE JESSICA ALBA
Established Member
03PSI said:
All airmen are reminded too drink 3 glasses of non-carbonated non caffienated drinks with each and every meal. Now salute me b#tch. I use to be a TI. Nice tatoo.

"Sir Trainee Tarpley reports as ordered!" LOL Thanks man.

Borderline thanks for the cookie it was great!!

It took about 2.5 Hours, AzianStang.

c0dy

I...Need...Speed
Established Member
Sweet! I have one in the same spot. I got it a little over a year ago, it took all of my will power not to get another. I will eventually but I want it to be meaningful like that. Thats awesome! Im looking at maybe doing ROTC for air force..

Users who are viewing this thread