my 1997 Grand Prix compilation Video!

syP

G8 #2
Established Member
Hey gang... I decided to make one last comp video of my car for everyone to see before i sell her.

The video is broken down into 3 songs. The whole video is in chronological order.

the first 1/3rd is with my previous motor setup..

Rockers (instead of cam)
3.25" pulley (instead of 3.1")
front ported manifold (instead of headers)
stock trans (instead of race trans)
stock injectors (instead of 42.5lb injectors)

let me know what you guys think :rockon:

and well.. since im selling my car.. i think im gonna look at a 99+ mustang GT.

http://1997gtp.net/Videos/thefinalhurrah.wmv

twista

Band'edid
Established Member
nice video man! Sad :( moment for your probably but youll love whatever mustang you get more (hehe) Even though i really only like rap music, but most of rap songs dont go good in theses types of videos. I saw another video (blades i think) with that song and it makes the video 50 % better! Nice music choices and have fun with oyur new ride.

Also, you fixed that car up nice in the long run, from the downs and up you had.. it was worth it!

good luck on the mustang if thats the road you choose.

Last edited:

Slo3kgtVtr

Established Member
That was a good video. I've never seen a GTP run like that, but I'm sure you'll find something else that'll grow on you.

hmmmidunno

BANNED !!!!!!!!!!
damn nice man !!! my bros got a 04GTP im workin on moddin with em i gutted his air box out helped a good bit hes gettin a KN filter for it and i got some aluminum tube off a turbo diesels that imma replace the flex pipe for better flow and descreen the MAF then prolly do muffler delete on it and some different exhaust tips

SKMCOBRA

Just the Facts
Established Member
So after all that work why are you going to sell it and buy a car that you were beating in it? I have an '04 Grand Prix GT and it's definately a fun car for DD. Impressive that you beat all of those cars, but I call :bs: on the '03 Corvette. From a dig he'd rape you! Looks like you just got the jump on him.

Users who are viewing this thread