My 1990 Mustang Gt with 7k Original Miles

time capsule

Established Member
I thought I'd share. It is a supercharged, HCI, full exhaust car. It really needs atune but is a blast to drive. It is 100% a 7k original mile car. Here is a picture.

90GTPassengersideshot.jpg

time capsule

Established Member
I bought it from a guy whom never drove it. It was built up in 1996-1998. It was even kept in a climate controlled garage covered. It is just one of those unique situtations that has a good turn-out. The funny thing is that the car has 4.10's and the speedo is way off (not in my favor). The car really has less miles. I just replaced the old school ROH wheels with these newer style sc replicas. I had to lower her to give it the stance seen in the above picture. Thanks for the compliments!

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
I never understood people like that. I knew a guy here locally that had a fairly well built 93GT with 1500 original miles on it. Car sat in a climate controlled garage under a cover with a fan blowing air across it(and a filter stuck on the fan). Dude was nuts. Car was showroom new though...

time capsule

Established Member
It can become obsessive-compulsive. It is a disorder that the original owner had. I'm glad i bought a car from a person like this. The car saw its first rain last week. I almost cried and then i realized that it is just metal and rubber. I guess it is contagious:(

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Inside? Underhood? You call that pic whoring? I could do a better job whoring out pictures of my car in my sleep.

jgarrard

Established Member
Very nice...I bet you are very proud of it I know I would be. Some more pics would be nice to see also.

69fb

Established Member
Absolutely beautiful...

did you change the taillights out too? Aren't those SVO taillights?

Users who are viewing this thread