My 1972 Ford F100

03svtsnakevert

COPASNICKA
Established Member
Well, I pulled the trigger and purchased a dakota digital gauge cluster for my 72...I can't tell you how much of a difference this makes to the all out cool factor for the truck...Not to mention it will measure 0-60, 1/4 et and MPH and top MPH..WILD!! I have attached a couple of pictures...the install was not that difficult either...enjoy!! Also got a new woodgrain bezel and lens for Christmas....

My truck:

DSC_0109-1.jpg

New bezel with cluster:

DSC_0589.jpg

Instrument Cluster:

DSC_0590.jpg

dads01dream

Established Member
Cool setup! I've been thinking about a rat rod looking 40's to early 70's pickup that looks well worn on the outside, but with a NICE tricked out drivetrain (lumpy cam a must). Please keep us posted on your progress with this p/u.

03svtsnakevert

COPASNICKA
Established Member
Cool setup! I've been thinking about a rat rod looking 40's to early 70's pickup that looks well worn on the outside, but with a NICE tricked out drivetrain (lumpy cam a must). Please keep us posted on your progress with this p/u.

Will do...about to recover the bench seat...interior going to be black and red...exterior going to be painted hot rod black, with red and cream/off white pin striping...molding will be removed...

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
Love it. My first truck was a 1967 F100 SWB. It was primer gray with white wagon wheels and a 351W swapped in. I have thought about getting another one and bulding a pro-touring kind of truck. Keep up the good work!

Last edited:

Whistler98

Established Member
Nice. I just restored my 76 Ford and was looking at those gauges I didn't know they measured your et.

Users who are viewing this thread