My 10 sec. 2012 Grabber Blue 5.0(new w/pics)

VETTEHUNTER

No cure for this disease.
Established Member
Thanks! The NX plate is very nice, fits great and very clean install. Im running BBR tunes. The BAMA tunes seem a bit conservative. I had some shifting issues with the BAMA tunes, but BBR is spot on with shifting. Not dissing BAMA, they have had great customer service but BBR has the shifting down to an art on these cars.

Thanks man...Seriously thinking about that NX kit. Looks nice and clean and no doubt effective with a proper tune. :beer:

Last edited:

Need4Speed03

Established Member
Thanks! Almost identical mods! Yeah the BBR nitrous tune is spot on!
Im gonna try some 15" drag radials to try and get my 60' down. The 19" MTs do good on motor but not so much on the gas!
Your car seems dead on! Was the Throttle body any help? was gonna be my next purchase.

Thanks, what was your 60ft on the spray? I've gone a best of 1.52 multiple times, but couldn't duplicate that on the night I ran my fastest time...track prep wasn't the greatest.

I noticed a very nice drivability difference with the TB, don't know if it gave anything for ET's but the car felt better all around after I put it on.

86merc

Established Member
Nice set up on a clean car. Nice ET as well.

Thanks for this info...This is pretty concerning... Has anyone else had this issue? I have BMR relos and LCA's getting ready to go on when I get some free time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do some searching on here. There are many people who have this issue. BMR finally looked into it and saw the same thing with their car in the shop. A customers car was also put on an alignment rack and found to be off as well. Not the guy above. BMR said you can "adjust" they way the brackets are bolted on the car to minimize the issue. They are considering ways to reduce the issue. But think production tolerances are to blame for most of the issue. Which is the is in fact the case they might not be able to account for that.

9secWS6

Established Member
wondering if you have any tire rub issues with the 305's on the sve wheels out back? nice setup btw...
Thanks. No rubbing but it is close. I regulary have my two daughters in the back seat and no signs of any rubbing at all. I did put an adjustable pan hard rod on it so the rear is centered.

9secWS6

Established Member
Thanks, what was your 60ft on the spray? I've gone a best of 1.52 multiple times, but couldn't duplicate that on the night I ran my fastest time...track prep wasn't the greatest.

I noticed a very nice drivability difference with the TB, don't know if it gave anything for ET's but the car felt better all around after I put it on.
1.68 is the best I've had on the 19" MTs. Tried tire pres. Everywhere. Gonna see if the relocation brackets help any. Thanks for the info on the TB, gonna order one next week.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread