My '10 GT500 (new owner)

Neos281

Speedlab
Established Member
Hey guys, just joined the forum last week and within a couple days I was already looking for a switch. Traded my 1 of 1 Saleen and never been happier! Its a My2010 Shelby GT500 with electronics package etc. Not too many mods planned but looking to upgrade the suspension, heat exchanger and super snake wheels (maybe-I really like the stock svt wheels). Thanks for having me!

5957375411_f18abbded3_b.jpg

5957375187_9bb8161e5f_b.jpg

5957936100_575631c0ae_b.jpg

5954301266_9b81d8b2d6_o.jpg

pony23

Established Member
Nice ride. Looks sharp.

Add a pulley and tune, you could never be happier.

2Sharpie

Established Member
" Not too many mods "............yea right!!!! That'll last. I love the stock wheels too....and listen to pony23 -- pulley/tune it and you'll poop your pants!!!

ivandrea

Established Member
After you take your first hit of crack with a pulley and tune.....you will be bitten by the mod bug.

+1, addicted and going broke. Plus the more time you spend on the forum the more you get to see "Beast's" links. I just can't stop looking at this one.

Neos281

Speedlab
Established Member
Nice ride. Looks sharp.

Add a pulley and tune, you could never be happier.

Nice, I will look into that. Thanks

" Not too many mods "............yea right!!!! That'll last. I love the stock wheels too....and listen to pony23 -- pulley/tune it and you'll poop your pants!!!

Poop in the pants has WIN written all over it! thanks for the headsup

After you take your first hit of crack with a pulley and tune.....you will be bitten by the mod bug.

thats my fear!

Beautiful Shelby and get the heat exchanger

Thanks and will do...although is heat soak really that much of an issue with these cars?

Beautiful car and welcome to the site.

Thanks

+1, addicted and going broke. Plus the more time you spend on the forum the more you get to see "Beast's" links. I just can't stop looking at this one.

Work + SVT Forum+ hot sig = soon-to-be-unemployed, haha

btw, Has anyone lowered their Shelby? How did you go about doing it?

Last edited:

pony23

Established Member
btw, Has anyone lowered their Shelby? How did you go about doing it?

I just installed the full svt suspension package from ford. Works great as a complete setup. Shocks, springs, and bars.

AlanSVT

Established Member
Nice car but I dont know about it being the fastest color.....Now 2sharpie and I have a fast color.....

j.k Your car kicks ass enjoy it and welcome to the forum.

Users who are viewing this thread