My 1/4 test run. over 160+

Duran

Matador
Established Member
That is a amazing car you got there man! Keep it up. Be careful though. Those are some amazing trap speeds!!!

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
Mother%20of%20God.jpg

dont u have a single turbo? how do u get it off the line? 2 steP?

With a 331 and a gt47-88 (which is what I think is now on the car) he would only hurt himself to build boost off the line with a 6-speed and 17" wheel. He probably makes boost at a decent rpm anyways.

The thing I would like to see is that car on a 15" wheel with slicks and a glide launchign on the brake. That would get him the ET to match those trap speeds :)

Last edited:

04spinbra

Established Member
wolverine, love the car and vid. ready for some new video please.. you gonna be at gainsville for pinks all out april 19th:rockon:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
The thing I would like to see is that car on a 15" wheel with slicks and a glide launchign on the brake. That would get him the ET to match those trap speeds :)
I'm working on that on my end... but I'll have 2 smaller turbos and 106 more CID.:lol1: But I am hoping to trap about 175.

2bscrewed

Full Retard
Established Member
When are you gonna get that thing to Houston for the Supra meet? I wanna see a Mustang whooping some ass in the street race video's that always come from their get togethers.

By the way, do you think running the 28" M+H 17" DR on your car would help? They are a 325, but they are only a 10.3" tread width. With the height and how sticky they are they might help you out.

Bad ass car dude, I'm always looking for new video's from it.

Qtr milerocket

The Human Calculator
Established Member
Wow your car is simply amazing I've been following your progress and watching your videos for many years and your car is one of a handful that holds the ultimate expression of a manually shifted Mustang that's capable of being driven anywhere you want and at the drop of a hat lay down the hammer on 99.99% of the cars/bikes you come into contact with..............you sir are the man! :bowdown:

Peace :coolman:

James

COBRA WOLVERINE

"Supra Slayer"
Established Member
When are you gonna get that thing to Houston for the Supra meet? I wanna see a Mustang whooping some ass in the street race video's that always come from their get togethers.

By the way, do you think running the 28" M+H 17" DR on your car would help? They are a 325, but they are only a 10.3" tread width. With the height and how sticky they are they might help you out.

Bad ass car dude, I'm always looking for new video's from it.

Anything is better them a 315-35-17. But that is not the way i drive it everyday.

I am trying to run 8s@170+ on a 315-35-17 DR The way i drive it everyday.

Users who are viewing this thread