My $1,000 csvt

ryanblacksvt

Established Member
Ok cool. I thought carfax was spot-on, I guess I will chalk this one up to ignorance,lol Either way I will make my money back and have fun with it. Anyway I can learn more about a csvt is good for me. And since I will be tearing 99% of it down myself I will be learning alot here within the next few weeks.

ryanblacksvt

Established Member
Went and got the csvt this morning taken to my buddies where we will be working on it at.

4d1o87k.jpg

3zc4dv9.jpg

2coiiz9.jpg

404kp3q.jpg

48lu7w1.jpg

4hap8n6.jpg

[song] Soo happy together[/song]

2hdru3p.jpg

I am going to my buddies tomorow afternoon to wash her up, then start gutting the interior.

Pudmunkies

Established Member
ryanblacksvt said:
Damn Steda now THATS a good find man.

I said ceg has a bunch of haters cause they do. I am not saying everyone on ceg is bad, there are alot of great people on ceg but a few bad seeds. I got banned on purpose and did what I did intenionaly.

And you say the se people are boring, have you met any of us, NO you havent so I wouldnt talk until you do. You also said you never paid attention to us, then how would you know we were boring.

I took advice from everyone that gave good advice, I still take advice from what I see here and there, its not about taking advice its how its given. If someone can use tact instead of being a ethug then they belong.

Going to call me an E-thug? thats how the whole SE section acted! Also, you should know that reading doesnt mean paying attention. Reading may be a laborous activity for you... I dont know. For me however, its effortless and I can skim over posts pretty damn quick.

Anyway, back on topic.

Have fun with your new car. Best case you get to fix her up and use her as a DD. Wost case you get to part her out.

ryanblacksvt

Established Member
I didnt call YOU an ethug. I called certain people an ethug and I am sure you know who they are.

An yeah worst case she gets gutted out, see new thread for gutting her to be cleaned.

ryanblacksvt

Established Member
Ok I have about 90% of the interior trim cleaned with simple green and maybe 30 minuites total work. OMG I am loving the color.

47n074z.jpg

2ufa9z8.jpg

See page 1 for before pics, they were nasty

Bolt99SVT

missin' the screams...
Established Member
Scoriox said:
Plastic + elbow grease= clean plastic everytime.

Lol.. Yeah I know, but the "before" pics look horrible! Everything looks good when its clean.:-D
I'm a detailer, and I've seen some nasty vehicles... Some so bad that I just wonder how any person could stand to drive it.

P.S. - I like your Avatar pic

ryanblacksvt

Established Member
Yeah but it didnt take any elbow greese at all. Just some simple green and a rag and I was done in an hour. I thought everything was stained from when I first looked at the car but I am soo glad its not.

Tonight I finish up tearing all that wood trim crap off and removing the adhesive residue then I am done with the interior.

ryanblacksvt

Established Member
And half of the interior went back in today and got some cleaned engine pics. Its not nearly the cleanest it will be but the uim is clean,lol

2rrp2jm.jpg

2q1gqdl.jpg

2qkjgvd.jpg

353e7sx.jpg

34hb2wz.jpg

All 4 door panels, gauge bezel and gauge cluster, rear seat bolsters,hvac controlls. It will be back together in no time.

ryanblacksvt

Established Member
Thanks guys. I was gonna start looking for a trans but I need to get ready for Fun Ford Weekend next month to race, then Nopi Nats in September first, so after september the hunt is on unless I find a killer deal before then.

Users who are viewing this thread