my 08 TB SS

bullitt890

Established Member
big thanks to 01strimbullitt for helping me post these :beer:
08 ss 2wd 3SS in black granite. all options except rear entertainment. just put her on the rollers saturday night...338/338 to the wheels bone stock. slp catback will be finished this week and then time for an intake and tune.
DSC00220.gif

DSC00217.jpg

DSC00203.gif

DSC00201.gif

DSC00200.gif
[/QUOTE]

DSC00246.gif
[/QUOTE]

jleews6

Established Member
Nice car and good luck with it. I have tried to talk my wife into one but she says the MPG is the killer. Just remember dont keep letting it downshift when racing. Thats what kills the transmissions. I have the same trans in my truck and its got 160K hard miles on it and never had a problem.

CobraGurl

Banned
Slow, 1990s styling, an interior right out of the 1980s. Make me want to :xpl: everytime I see one of these turds on the road.

Jeep FTW!

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
nice truck but I dont miss mine at all. Cobra FTW
FYI you can not tow with the Jeep, the center exhaust inhibits the tow hitch, lose the exhaust and then you can, thats why I ended up buying the TB SS. Also more aftermarket for the TB.

Prey4Me

Another H&C LS1
Established Member
SLOW, 1990s styling, an interior right out of the 1980s. Make me want to :xpl: everytime I see one of these turds on the road.

Jeep FTW!

They're faster than a stock STI you ****in troll ;-). Go post some more import links you worthless retard.

The_Wretched

Established Member
Slow, 1990s styling, an interior right out of the 1980s. Make me want to :xpl: everytime I see one of these turds on the road.

Jeep FTW!

yeah... you're absolutely right. the Evos and STis are engineering wonders. With their $2 interiors and the wing that is straight out of defective airliner.

yeah... you're right... much better!!!

dumbass. :nonono:

mustangbee

Established Member

Jeep FTW!

wow, i bet you have a great life when all you do is dog someones ride and you would actually take the time to post that trash:shrug:..trollbag

stfu, ban ftw!

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
I just got mine back today from the dealership, for the 4th time. Oh, It only has 2,000 miles on it! I picked a weiner!

Users who are viewing this thread