My 08 GT500

Q8_Shelby

Ford Mens Factory
Established Member
I never posted any pics of my Shelby so here you go guys hope you enjoy this one.
sztrop.jpg

sl.jpg

lufiyrdlyug.jpg

khtdtrsty.jpg

20090108594.jpg

skyhighsd

Established Member
Looks good :beer: I like the hood, not really into the pins tho but its your car. What brand is it and how is the fit and finish of it when you bought it?

Q8_Shelby

Ford Mens Factory
Established Member
Looks good :beer: I like the hood, not really into the pins tho but its your car. What brand is it and how is the fit and finish of it when you bought it?

It's the Cervinis Cowl hood. Fits perfect on the car out of the box.

evasive

Pro 2A Attorney
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I think some different rims would bring it to life. Those rims look too small for the car....maybe they just need cleaned up and some tire shine.

The custom paint on the moldings looks great. Any spider cracks develop in the hood? It looks good as well.

Last edited:

XtremeS10

Established Member
Car looks great, not my fav colors but not my car. I was thinking going with the Cervinis hood but since I was going to do a tubular K member any ways its no problem to get the one with the lower motor mounts.

Q8_Shelby

Ford Mens Factory
Established Member
I think some different rims would bring it to life. Those rims look too small for the car....maybe they just need cleaned up and some tire shine.

The custom paint on the moldings looks great. Any spider cracks develop in the hood? It looks good as well.

No Spider cracks at all. Even though the summer heat here is killer 120+.:kaboom:

Car looks great, not my fav colors but not my car. I was thinking going with the Cervinis hood but since I was going to do a tubular K member any ways its no problem to get the one with the lower motor mounts.

I didn't go that route because no one recommended it. Since weight distribution would change. ;-)

XtremeS10

Established Member
No Spider cracks at all. Even though the summer heat here is killer 120+.:kaboom:

I didn't go that route because no one recommended it. Since weight distribution would change. ;-)

I heard that it helps, but then again everyone has their own ideas for what doesn't or does work, regardless, I love the hood on your car!

WA 2 FST

Established Member
I think the wheels look good and accentuate the black stripes on the car.

With the exception of the last pic, the others are a little overexposed with it being indoors and the glaring reflection off the car... so I think the wheels don't show up like they will with a better pic in better lighting.

As others have said... the hood looks good. I've always been a fan of cowl hoods. :thumbsup:

Dan Schoneck

Established Member
Merry Christmas Dan hope you and your family are enjoying the holiday. :)

Thanks for all of the comments guys I can't wait to get this car back on the street.

Its been good, 20'' of snow, stranded at my shop with my brother, just been wiring the Bs3 on the Ford Gt all through the holiday. Hope yours was good as well!

Q8_Shelby

Ford Mens Factory
Established Member
Man that's one sweet ride. The hood makes the car.
Sweet Looking Ride!!!
Thanks guys.

Car looks great.
Is the whole car painted a darker shade of Vapor?
Yes the whole car was painted to a darker custom Vapor.

Its been good, 20'' of snow, stranded at my shop with my brother, just been wiring the Bs3 on the Ford Gt all through the holiday. Hope yours was good as well!

As I told you before it will all be worth it when its up and running. :beer: I can't wait to see that bad boy on the street when I get back. :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread