My 05 Whippled GT ( Dyno Video )

xtreme02gt

1 Slow GT!
Established Member
Here is my dyno video: I ended up put down 497.0rwhp and 453.1rwtq :D

I ran out of injectors..... :(

[ame=http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8663806757752396298&hl=en]05 Whippled GT Dyno Run[/ame]

This one is 487whp and 444wtq.... I am going to have to scan my dyno sheet at work, my scaner is not working

[ame=http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=409258702634032698&hl=en]05 Whippled GT Dyno Run 2[/ame]

TERMIN8TR

Established Member
how much boost?

that thing has to be a total blast to drive now huh? you can't beat the whipple kit for those cars

Last edited:

xtreme02gt

1 Slow GT!
Established Member
10lb pulley.... Not sure on boost don't have a boost gauge yet.....

And Yes it have a FUN to DRIVE factor now...

HotRodHarry

Life is short,Live it up!
Established Member
I am at 507 right now..there are a ton of others out there with that or higher and have had no problems. Its all in the tune and having enough fuel and taking some timing out or running race fuel. One guy is turning 10.50's and has like 350 runs on his stang through the years. All still is good. I am not saying it will last forever, thats for sure. But if you drive normal on the street and its your toy and then have fun at the track here and there. She should last awhile.

blck04gt

Just a stupid GT....
Established Member
what kinda numbers can a stock bottom on a 3v hold safely?

Some have run 530 rwhp for months. I would say it's all in the tune (to a physical extent obviously).

I am at 507 right now..there are a ton of others out there with that or higher and have had no problems. Its all in the tune and having enough fuel and taking some timing out or running race fuel. One guy is turning 10.50's and has like 350 runs on his stang through the years. All still is good. I am not saying it will last forever, thats for sure. But if you drive normal on the street and its your toy and then have fun at the track here and there. She should last awhile.

I could not agree more.

Wild Stallion

Established Member
Nice #'s. it cool to see the difference from the 281 to the stroker that I went with. My HP numbers are at the 500 mark but my TQ jumped by 50 points compared.

Users who are viewing this thread