My 04'

1BADAZZSS

Established Member
Here are before and after shots of my old car. Tell me what you think. 04' 3,500 miles. CAI billetflow non slip 3.1 and hub in red, pro 5.0 and off road h-pipe.

Before
COBRA.gif

COBRA1.gif

After
DSC00588.gif

DSC00591.gif

DSC00593.gif

Taz1617

Established Member
Missing a few parts. I think the weight reduction got a bit carried away. :cryying: :poke:

Jordan_J

Established Member
I hate thieves more than most anything, someone works hard for what they have and then some **** off goes and steals it without doing much more work than busting a lock/window and hoping they don't get caught!

1BADAZZSS

Established Member
It was actually christmas eve of 04'. I was coming out the Independene mall in Kansas City and was walking out to the parking lot with hands full of bags to come and see my car was no longer there where I parked it. Two weeks later the gladstone police found it 15 miles from where it was stolen to be left in a open field next to a pond. had to wait three days before they could get it out cause it was so muddy. The police tried to match the tire marks that was left from the vehicle the thiefs used when it was dropped at the field. But found no matches. Oh yeah I am still paying on the sob.

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
thats sad bro...thats why i want a killswitch in my car so they cant even hot wire it and start it up..

03SvtSonicCobra

I got the Sonic Blues.
Established Member
Damn they took everything. Anybody buy a used 04 Terminator engine of E-bay lately,along with hundreds of other parts???

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
Damn Tom, I am very sorry to hear that. That is something that is always in the back of my mind when I leave my 04 snake somewhere. If it ever happens to me I don't know what I would do. Mine is parked inside most of its life for a reason. Everytime I see someone stare at it I can see the jealousness & enviness of others. I watch as their gears slowly turn inside their heads about where can I get me one of those... Thats why only my close friends know that I have an 04 & I tell them don't brag to others. Do you think Lo-Jack would of helped. As soon as you call Lo-Jack police already start picking up its signal & locate it. Usually within a few hours. Once again, I know its just a car but its not just another car to me, its a large part of my life. Once gain sorry to hear about your big loss!!! :(

2L8I1

Carpe Diem
Established Member
Hot damn! That sucks man. I don't mean to sound like an ass, but how'd you get home? I'm sure thhis type of thing sits in the back of everyones mind when they park their vehicle. That's why i park close to wherever my destination is.

ta2d1

---->HI
Established Member
that hurts I hope that never happens to me and if it does i don't want them to find it. why are you still paying for it? did the insurance not totally cover it?

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
That really sucks a$$. You just can't have anything nice nowadays without someone messing it up in some form or another.

It is for events like this that I hope karma exists.

OH3GT

Shut Up And Lift
Established Member
wow! I feel for you on that one! What are the chances! You live in a bad neighborhood or something??? The planning behind that must of been crazy, i have never seen or heard of this situation before! Someone must of been following you or something! Im sorry man!

Users who are viewing this thread