My 04 KB Cobra at Idle " Stage 3 Comp Cams"

DREAMCOMETRUE

Established Member
Here is a small clip of my KB Cobra at idle with my Stage 3 Comp Cams. I find it is not as bumpy as some we see in other videos, but honnestly it is perfect for me. I have NO issues with drivability what so ever, the Cobra starts as soon as I turn the swich. I have no regret on having them install but keep in mind the engine was already apart for rebuilt. Idle set at 800. If you want to see video of the car mooving " drive-by, flyby at WOT" look at the other videos in my sig. Sorry for the spelling English is not my 1st language.

Thanks
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UxM6-EU5zU"]YouTube- 04 KB Cobra SVT Idle[/nomedia]

Lloyd Xmas

*The Office* Junkie
Established Member
Your vert sound real good and your right, its not as lopey as others I have heard. :thumbsup:

f2hatch

Established Member
I think it sounds great. Sounds more like GT cams or stage 2 cams I have heard.

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member
Your spelling is fine, there are a lot of posters here who can't spell and English is their first language.
Car sounds good, how fast where you going on the drive by?

70Maverick

Established Member
Yeah, I am thinking your builder took the money you gave him for cams and went to the beach. Probably took your dog and the $20 you hid in the sock drawer too. Also could just be the recording.

Might wanna go check. Just sayin. :shrug:

Dane

Established Member
Sounds good, as said above just sound quality and exhaust. I have Crower stg 3s and they sound louder then some other Crowers I have heard online.

DREAMCOMETRUE

Established Member
Well Guys there is only one thing i can say, " They aint stock!!!!" Thanks for all the replys i apreciate!!!! :beer:

Competition

Hood Rich
Established Member
Sounds good, Def not stock.

Sounds like my stock cams..I can believe you have no driveability issues..because I think your builder ripped you off. I've heard two cars around here with Stage 3s and they both in person, along with every other stage 3 car I've heard in videos sound like this.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IiDLSfpiTY"]YouTube- 2004 Cobra - Comp Cams, Full Exhaust[/nomedia]

gabe1530

Banned
yeah, doesn't sound like you have cams in there.
your only making 601 with 91 octane, built block, ported heads, cams, and 2.2? i think you should be in the 650 range easy. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread