My 03 Cobra vs. H22 Turbo Civic

FloridaSvt07

Established Member
[ame="http://videos.streetfire.net/video/jax-fls-H22-turbo-vs-i50-shot-z51-vette-vs-turbo_155378.htm"]jax fl's H22 turbo vs i50 shot z51 vette vs turbo - Video[/ame]

He didn't know the mods on my cobra but I have a 2.8 pulley, Bassani X-Pipe, Flowmaster catback, and intake. Haven't had it dyno tuned yet it just had a predator when i bought it, so im guessing im around 420-430 rwhp who knows :shrug:. My car is the last race in the video but from watching it, it looks like he got the jump on that run.

Tell me what you guys think! I want to beat this guy now! lol :banana:

FloridaSvt07

Established Member
That car is really light not sure what the weight is but i think he removed his rear seats and such. Ya the Honda guy made it. He didnt show the first run of course when he missed 3rd lol.

Mystic03

Established Member
get yourself a nice dyno tune along with a ported blower and youll waste him :thumbsup:

cuda

That was a great vid... but the maker of it should be slapped publicly for that gay song playing throughout the entire thing.

picard-headesk.jpg

FloridaSvt07

Established Member
Ya I think with a stage IV port and a good tune i could take him. I let off at 120 and i think he had like 3 cars on me. Did it look like he got the jump, He may of been brake boosting as well

BlakeLT1WS6

Established Member
get yourself a nice dyno tune along with a ported blower and youll waste him :thumbsup:

are you kidding?
did you not see how much the civic started pulling when he finally hooked up?

its gonna take quite a bit to outrun him to (his) top of fourth gear/

unless you both start from 1st gear.

BlakeLT1WS6

Established Member
Ya I think with a stage IV port and a good tune i could take him. I let off at 120 and i think he had like 3 cars on me. Did it look like he got the jump, He may of been brake boosting as well

he didnt jump

shit you were right beside him the whole time until he hit 3rd,
and then he put 3 cars on you in 4 seconds
.........................................../\ okay maybe 6 seconds

Last edited:

scancion

Established Member
Bet that civic only weighs 2700-2800lbs. Bet he would give a c6 z06 a hurtin (from a roll)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread