My '03 COBRA GOT EGGED LASTNITE!!!!!!!

PunishR

Established Member
damn I'm so pissed that my car got egged last night. I can't believe those cowards. I have an idea of who it was....and there will definitely be a reckoning.

I left my car in Whittier at a friends house while we drove out to the San Fernando Valley to watch some folks street race. A bad ass Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords '03 Cobra with a Kenne bell and NOS and a honda civic twin turbo , NOS were bouted......anyway '03 cobra took him ($1000) by like 10 miles......I get back home at about 2am and see egg all over the car. I quickly proceed to wash off the egg residuals and then am shocked to see that the egg shells actually dug into the paint on impact. I am so anal about my paint so this is just killing me. I am getting quotes to repaint the car. Any other suggestions would be helpful. The car is black.

Juiced and all other detailers feel free to chime in anytime.

ragshockey88

Established Member
i have some ideas for u. someone egged me one time soooo i went around egging everyone who i thought it would be. eventually the person came clean cuz i ****ed their mercedes benz SUV up and then the following night we totally wrecked their house. they never ever messed with us again

69gt4speed

Svt God of All
Established Member
I am real sorry to hear that, hopefully someone will have ideas. It happened to me once, went into perkins rest. bunch of wing dudes were leaving, later egg on the rear quarter. I just got done waxing it so it came off.

ragshockey88

Established Member
and punishR....its not ur fault ur car got egged unless u did something to someone haha but when i get my 05 im making sure it stays in the garage at home and in friends driveways for reasons like i dont want it to get egged. i think that is pretty dam low for someone to do something like that. they r probably just jealous

mike79

Evvverrrlonngg
Established Member
Originally posted by ragshockey88
i have some ideas for u. someone egged me one time soooo i went around egging everyone who i thought it would be. eventually the person came clean cuz i ****ed their mercedes benz SUV up and then the following night we totally wrecked their house. they never ever messed with us again

:lol: :lol: :lol:

sikwitit36

Banned
see, i would never do shit like that to someones car. No matter how much I want to get that person. Im afraid they will come back and mess with my stuff. You just dont do crap like that to peoples stuff.

PunishR

Established Member
yeah......that is exactly it....some jealous little prick. Oh well I guess I will just have to fix this shi t nothin like revenge. What to do??

Snake_Eyes

SVT Warrior
Established Member
Thats sucks, I know the feeling my car got vandalised a couple of weeks ago ($2400 to fix) but the insurace company paid up.

PunishR

Established Member
THe thing is this prick has a total POS '90 civic CRX all riced out. Me and all my '03 cobra friends run circles around these punks....I guess I will soon own a CRX....kinda....hehe.

slythetove

Down the rabbit hole....
Established Member
Originally posted by ragshockey88
and punishR....its not ur fault ur car got egged unless u did something to someone haha but when i get my 05 im making sure it stays in the garage at home and in friends driveways for reasons like i dont want it to get egged. i think that is pretty dam low for someone to do something like that. they r probably just jealous

Spend more time in school, and less time vandalizing property. So you think it's low, but you did the same thing? Very mature, and logical.

Punish,
Sorry to hear about your car. Keep a cool head, and contact the proper authorities. Two wrongs don't make a right.

PunishR

Established Member
very true. 2 wrongs don't make a right. Oh well its only money....fugg it. Damn.....right when I was going to switch out to a Whipple...this has to set me back another week or so.
*Aesthetics Fund will always hold precedence over the Performance Fund.....gotta keep it lookin' pimp nia*

KB, CHIP, and 2 pulleys soon to be for sale. ~8000 miles with the KB probably gonna sell for~ $2200. I will keep all posted because my broke ass friend has first dibs.

Nicky Pass

...boom goes the dynamite
Established Member
I wouldn't repaint....I'm sure wet-sanding and buffing could fix whatever happened.

If you know who did it....and he's the type of p*ssy that would mess someone elses car....wait 6 months then set his car on fire....the look on the face of someone running out to a car thats on fire would be priceless!!!!

PunishR

Established Member
SPREE - - naw man no police report....it will probably only be a couple hundred bucks anyway. Where in LA are you from you should hang with us we have a large group of '03/'04 cobras that hang out in the Whittier/Montebello area.

2004Serpent

Established Member
sorry to hear about your car man last time i saw it it was in tip top shape, by the way im the guy with the 04 cobra you took to harbor and lemon in fullerton.

Juiced-03

Established Member
Sorry to hear about this man. I would need to see pics, but I highly doubt that wetsanding and buffing will do any good. Most egged car cases that I have seen left about 10-15 small chips in a cluster for each egg that was thrown. I would need to see pics to know though. Did they throw a lot of eggs, or just a couple? If it was just a few you could have a professional try to touch up the chips and then sand it down. It wont be perfect, but it could save you your pride for now. Hell, my car has 100's of chips all over anyway lol.

Thats why I try to keep lots of coats of sealant on my car. I have seen cars that have been egged but had sealants like Zaino or Klasse and the egg just wiped off with no damage. Then again I guess it also depends on how hard the kids threw the eggs. But I do believe the sealant and wax helps. Good luck with your situation.

PunishR

Established Member
yeah man...whats up dude. I am so pissed. Oh well. Give me a call man I got some '03 Cobra groupies that want to roll with some Cobra dudes.....a lot of T and A involved if you catch my drift.

PunishR

Established Member
thanks for your input Juiced--You are always right on the money when it comes to Paint and Stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread