My 03-04 cobra on the water

slamdcoop0428

Established Member
Well I went out the other day and picked up a 2015 kawasaki ultra 310r jetski. Just thought I'd share how nasty the blower sounds stock. It's on 16 psi from the factory TVS blower. 310hp! Thing handles the chop like a beast image.jpg

Here is a video of what it sounds like

http://youtu.be/r99ispAk4kA

CaDDy

Banned
Sounds nasty, never been on the water (can't swim) but I'd risk it to ride that bad boy! It's really cool to see the different cars/trucks and other motorized machines these S/C's end up on. What motor is that blower mated to and what size is the TVS?

slamdcoop0428

Established Member
Sounds nasty, never been on the water (can't swim) but I'd risk it to ride that bad boy! It's really cool to see the different cars/trucks and other motorized machines these S/C's end up on. What motor is that blower mated to and what size is the TVS?

It's on a 1.5 liter 4 cylinder. The blower size I'm not sure of right now

slamdcoop0428

Established Member
Here is a pick of the engine. You can see the TVS on the back side below the exhaust manifold manifold. It's an interesting design because it pushes air like a centri I to an air to water intercooler.

FF3B3357-2A5E-43E4-9927-4476C4D4C161.jpg

Last edited:

2000GTSTANG

Established Member
i wonder if the intercooler system is open or closed. I bet those IATs would be pretty low with an endless supply of water.

slamdcoop0428

Established Member
i wonder if the intercooler system is open or closed. I bet those IATs would be pretty low with an endless supply of water.

It's an open loop system for the engine and intercooler. The engine has a thermostat but the intercooler gets a Constant flow of lake or ocean water. So heat soak is pretty much out the window.

MG0h3

Established Member
We have a few of these at work.

First time I ever rode a jet ski was on one of these.

Its awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread