My 02 Z06 dyno numbers

philip

Tweet Tweet Bitch
Established Member
I finally got the Z06 over to the dyno today. Time to start hunting slightly modded C6 Z06's and Cobras
Here is the graph.
mydyno.jpg

SVTBMG

Banned
Damn good power. What are all the mods? I remember back in 01 when I worked for a now closed shop that worked on F-body and vettes and we were struggling to get 430 rwhp on most cars with heads and cams but we were only using ported LS1 truck heads and single pattern cams that I always argued with the owner over them not being the best choice...lol. That is why he is no longer in business. He thought he knew better. Now you got the AFR heads and better intakes and tuning software.

slowtealz28

Established Member
I was gonna say those were strange #'s, because stock cube H/C cars usually dyno 400-450rwhp, and FI cars usually 500+. I wanna know some specs of the motor, 400+ cube cars should almost always dyno over 500+ to the tire.

69DodgeCharger

Established Member
what are the specs? Just curious because I plan on doing a big cube stroker for my vette in the summer time. Right now I got a G5x3 cam, AFR headed stock lower end 346 making 471rwhp /434rwtq.

~ever~

Established Member
I dont mean to be a jerk but those numbers are low for being a 414 cu motor. I dont know what your setup is though. I seen 408s with big cams and great heads do 500+

Users who are viewing this thread