My 02 Black Lightning

BAB02LIGHTNING

Established Member
WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK? HOPEFULLY ILL HAVE SOME VIDEOS SOON! IM ON MY SECOND MOTOR. THREW A ROD IN THE FIRST MOTOR. GOING TO GET THE FIRST OIL CHANGE THIS WEEKEND. NEW MOTOR HAS JUST INTAKE, TRACTIONS BARS, AND PROGRAMMER. I HAVE RACED AN 04 GTO, 01 SS CAMARO AND THIS PAST WEEKEND A 240 SX WITH A LS1 STRIPPED INTERIOR. WHEN WE CUT OFF AT ABOUT 80MPH I WAS A CAR AND HALF AHEAD.

3da74eb569f3.jpg

c54fb8176db0.bmp

BAB02LIGHTNING

Established Member
Very sharp truck.. Black looks very classy to me, although im not too crazy about the wheels...Good kills nonetheless...:beer:

Thanks. The wheels go both ways with poeple. Some like some do, and some not. I need to get a set of stock wheels. The 20's do not like to get traction. Seeing your hp and tq makes me miss the first motor. First motor had a lot more done to it. Dyno at 440 rwhp and 490lbs rwtq

QuikSilvr02L

Established Member
Thanks. The wheels go both ways with poeple. Some like some do, and some not. I need to get a set of stock wheels. The 20's do not like to get traction. Seeing your hp and tq makes me miss the first motor. First motor had a lot more done to it. Dyno at 440 rwhp and 490lbs rwtq

Why did you change the setup? The power doesn't kill the motor, the use of the power kills the motor.

And why not go built?

kyl

Peanutbutter & Jealous
Established Member
When I bought my truck it came with those exact same wheels, are yours 22's?
DSC00463.jpg

I ended up switching back to 18's
Frontrightafter.jpg

BAB02LIGHTNING

Established Member
No mine are 20's. I like the black wheels a lot!! I bought the truck with wheels from a dealership. I got them to tell me the prev owner. He got rid of the lightning to buy yellow cobalt ss. He had put the wheels on it. As far as mods the reason I did not do the same thing is 1: 3 year warr from Ford, 2: the better half was not too happy with me when I broke it.

Users who are viewing this thread