My 01 vs. Integra

r2kool4u

Blah Blah
Established Member
Driving around last night after I washed and waxed the Cobra I came upon a quite beat up looking Integra. I guess the guy thought he would be a match and I heard him downshift to 2nd at about 45. I was in third and just got on it easy and shifted to 4th at about 85 and then shut down. Lets just say I was about 10 bus lengths ahead. But the cool part was when I slowed down he came up and was a cool guy, him and his passenger. I could care less about winning or losing the fact that he was a cool guy is the best part in my book. There are to many people that get butt hurt and whine. He might have been turbo'd as well but idk, I just know he had a bunch of gauges on his a-pillar. (not like that really means anything though)

99PunisherSVT

Established Member
Yeah you can never really tell by the gauges with the ricers because half the time they put them up just for looks and they arent hooked up to anything. Either that or they have the same ones that are already on their car to begin with.

Eaton swap, lt's, catted h pipe, magnaflow catback, intake, t56, tri ax.

stupidity brought to you by Tapatalk.

Nice setup and nice kill!

Bokeo

Established Member
Nice run man. We should run sometime cause i need some losses for my collection :)

blkvenm97

Established Member
nice kill! it's nice to come across people who are not only cool but know wtf they're talkin about....I hate when ricers think they can smoke you because they have a turbo....sometimes they can, a lot of times they can't, ecspecially at your power level.

r2kool4u

Blah Blah
Established Member
So apparently there is a video of the race. One pf my biddies asked if I raced a white integrated to which I said yea. He then told me it was someone he works with and that on the video all you see it taillights. Thought it was funny he could tell my car just by a crappy cell phone vid of a race.

Stupidity brought to you by Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread