My 01 Lightning vs. 01 Mustang GT. It was UGLY!!!

jewishlightning

Established Member
Well, finally got a kill. Bottom line. After the destruction that the 03 Porsche turbo gave me I needed an easy kill!!!. I'm heading on home and see a 02 SS Z-28 with a LOUD exhaust. Well so did the Cop at the gas station and he proceeded to follow us. It wasn't going to happen so we made the signal to split. I stop at another gas sation to pick up my Lotto ticket (I need the 75 million!!!MOD MONEY!!!) And I hear with my tuned ear a mustang with off road exhaust and flowmasters. I Jump in the truck and follow the sound, sure enough there it is. Bright yellow Mustang, lowered BBS wheels, Cobra R wing, sounded tough. We hit the onramp which happens to be an inclining ramp (Got to love Torque for this race) The mustang jumped and I was just still in the low gear. I smashed my foot to the floor. No spin!!! I guess the incline planted the tires well. The truck catapolted like an F-18 on the deck of a carrier!!! The blower whine was wild I was at the door of the stang just before the 1-2 shift so it was really echoing off the car. The truck hit second and I was pulling so hard I had at least 5 cars just going into 3rd. I knew the race was over but I decided to blow the carbon out of the engine!!! I let truck go up to 140 and it felt good.

postin the midnight oil..
Established Member
Originally posted by jewishlightning
Well, finally got a kill. Bottom line. After the destruction that the 03 Porsche turbo gave me I needed an easy kill!!!. I'm heading on home and see a 02 SS Z-28 with a LOUD exhaust. Well so did the Cop at the gas station and he proceeded to follow us. It wasn't going to happen so we made the signal to split. I stop at another gas sation to pick up my Lotto ticket (I need the 75 million!!!MOD MONEY!!!) And I hear with my tuned ear a mustang with off road exhaust and flowmasters. I Jump in the truck and follow the sound, sure enough there it is. Bright yellow Mustang, lowered BBS wheels, Cobra R wing, sounded tough. We hit the onramp which happens to be an inclining ramp (Got to love Torque for this race) The mustang jumped and I was just still in the low gear. I smashed my foot to the floor. No spin!!! I guess the incline planted the tires well. The truck catapolted like an F-18 on the deck of a carrier!!! The blower whine was wild I was at the door of the stang just before the 1-2 shift so it was really echoing off the car. The truck hit second and I was pulling so hard I had at least 5 cars just going into 3rd. I knew the race was over but I decided to blow the carbon out of the engine!!! I let truck go up to 140 and it felt good.

Holy crap!!:eek: Did ya light up a fro afterwards?For some reason your story sounded...well...like you had a sexual experience or something:uh oh: .....:lol1:

jewishlightning

Established Member
Hey, my days of daily races are over when I was younger and had my N20 & SC Mustangs. So now that I am a "Responsible Business Owner" I get the chance once in a while.

I need a close race, getting killed by the Porsche is no fun and killing the Mustang was no fun either.

I guess I'll just have to line it up at the track against some of the guys. It's safer this way.

MPM20

Established Member
Re: Re: My 01 Lightning vs. 01 Mustang GT. It was UGLY!!!

Originally posted by 28 fangs
Holy crap!!:eek: Did ya light up a fro afterwards?For some reason your story sounded...well...like you had a sexual experience or something:uh oh: .....:lol1:
get his phone number.... for me, i could use that good of an experience. what's the 2nd date gonna be?

Users who are viewing this thread