My 01' Cobra vs S2000

PrinceSlik

Established Member
I was in Myrtle Beach last week for spring break and I pulled up behind a Honda S2000 on the strip so I asked him to race and he said yes really quick and confidently.

So we took it out on the next road over and went from a 10mph roll to 60 b/c of traffic but anyways my car is stock and he had an intake. He was a car ahead when we started and by the time I hit 60 I was 2 cars and pulling fast. Thought those hondas were faster than that. :shrug:

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
The S2000 has to be one of the most overrated for acceleration cars out there. 0-60 is high 5's and 1/4 around mid 14's maybe low 14's if you rev it to redline before popping clutch.

Way to go:burnout: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

nyk438

Established Member
Originally posted by PrinceSlik
. Thought those hondas were faster than that. :shrug:

HonDUH's strike again. Give of the illusion of actually being fast...:lol:

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
In its defense, the S2000 is a high-revving, road course devil.

AV8R

RiceCooker
Established Member
where's%20the%20torque.jpg

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
Only thing I can say for the S2000 is that they become a completely different machine on the juice. The torque they lack without it is made up and then some, also imagine using a 100 shot for 9000 RPMS.:eek:

fangstang

Established Member
raced one last year from a roll, and raped him by like 10 cars, no joke!

Black3KGT

SECURITY
Established Member
I was at Myrtle Beach last week too. What days were u down? I was there Sat-Tues and than Fri-Sun. I was staying at the Caravelle Towers, my dad owns a unit in their so I can chill down their so long as I let him know ahead of time cuz he rents it. You gonna be down their Beach Week? Its gonna be wild as shit, make sure u go to the club Freaky Tiki on the strip it is the shit, I saw Ron Jeremy in their last Saturday night for the wet t-shirt contest, it was awesome.

PrinceSlik

Established Member
I was down there Apr 18-24 or somethin. For a week for spring break. I went to freaky tiki it was a good club. I stayed at the polynesian. But we had to leave a day early cause we got in a fight and my friend got arrested but broke loose from the cops! :bash:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread