MUTHA F*#KING RICE!!!!

TwoToneFreak

MMMM, Spintechs!!
Established Member
Well on my way home tonite I am sitting a stop light just minding my own business and I notice this Tauras behind me is awfully close and didn't think anything of it really, well light turns green and I start through the intersection like any normal person would do and that damn Tauras jumps right on my ass and honks the horn:nono: I knew it wasn't anyone I knew and besides I wasn't in my stang, I was in my best friend's hatch, so he jumps right up on my ass again, so I just shift back to 1st(2.73s in it) and just hang out around 2500rpms. He is flipping me off and turns on his brights, so I continue at my very slow pace, actually bout 25-30 mph posted limit is 35, well the older guy in a V-6 stang next to me stays just at my rear bumper so this guy can't get around me and the Tauras acts like he is going to ram me, and I am ****ing pissed about now:cuss: :cuss: so I jamb on the binders nearly planting the front bumper on the asphalt he backs off a bit and then comes right back at me, so I let him ride my ass for a second and the other car turned off and he went to shoot around me and I just put the pedal through the damn floor :burnout: :burnout: and then I switched lanes and he gets next to me and I am telling him how many friend's he has and ready to kill this fool, then this piece of freakin' shit ass honda jumps on my ass. WTF is going on tonite:shrug: :mj: :gt: :cuss: so I just stay at 35 hoping he will go around me, nope he just stays right on my ass jumping it every 2 secs. and damn near hitting me too:gt: so the car next to me goes on its way and here comes rice boy, fog lights blinding me, nasty ass exhaust note killing my ears, I roll the window down and asks him if he wants his ****ing ass kicked, and all he says is " I thought you wanted to race me?" I said hell no, you don't have shit on this thing!:cuss: :cuss: What the hell man, this rice thing has gone too damn far, I mean most hot rods that run around town will not try to run me or my friend in this car once we throw 'em a small rev. This car is wicked sounding, best damn sounding off road H pipe and Macs I have ever heard. This thing is insanely loud and it has bad ass "built motor" sound to it. 10:1 comp. on a 302 never sounded so good and it only has shortie headers on it! That damn honda was as serious as a heart attack. Dive bombing me like he was a bomb in the ****ing blitz kreig!!(sp) How the **** do you think you are going to race someone when you are behind them almost ramming their ass?? I just want to punch the next ricer I see right in the damn nose:burn: :gt: :mj: :bash: :cuss: Sorry for long ass post just had to vent a little bit.

redrum

Established Member
i agree. ricers = teh suck. usually, i sit there and do the same thing, roll at around 25-30, then as soon as they start changing lanes, i stomp the gas, leave some rubber on their front bumper, and dust on their windshield.

Last edited:

zzzzzer

Livin' Life Roush-less :(
Established Member
Some people are just idiots, man. Sooner or later they'll d/mn near kill themselves and hopefully they'll learn their lesson.

Fn'sh!t^

93svt 4 me !!
Established Member
Or a call to the local police department with their license plate number and description. Then again who said violence is necessarily a bad thing :bash: .

TwoToneFreak

MMMM, Spintechs!!
Established Member
I would have given anything for either of those two fools to pull over and get out of their car, I would probably be in jail right now, but damn and I am not even going to bitch about the stupid lady on her cell phone on the interstate this morning who damn near caused a major pile up if I hadn't been paying attention to the road like you are supposed too, and then wanted to know why I flipped her off!

Users who are viewing this thread