MustangWeek 2006 Compilation...Check it out!

BigBeez03

MASH PAST >
Established Member
Awesome video brother! :rockon: Man what a great turnout, you gotta love the variety of late model stangs. I like the shot on the side of the highway, it was cool to hear the all the different exhausts and the unmistakeable "Terminator Whine" as they flew by!

Is MustangWeek in Myrtle Beach, SC? Is there a schedule of events, is it organized or is it just a free-for-all and Stangs everywhere? :D I may go next year if it's a cool event.

What song on the video?

Last edited:

95YellowGTBeast

LS7killr
Established Member
BigBeez03 said:
Awesome video brother! :rockon: Man what a great turnout, you gotta love the variety of late model stangs. I like the shot on the side of the highway, it was cool to hear the all the different exhausts and the unmistakeable "Terminator Whine" as they flew by!

Is MustangWeek in Myrtle Beach, SC? Is there a schedule of events, is it organized or is it just a free-for-all and Stangs everywhere? :D I may go next year if it's a cool event.

What song on the video?

Its organized they post all the events on the website prior to the week and yea theres mustangs everywhere!

Nick

stang03

Mach 1 Fanatic
Established Member
Thanks for all the compliments guys!!

The highway scenes are some of my favorite parts, I loved hearing that whine from the cobra's.....sounds mean!!

MustangWeek has organized events as well as some other small get togethers that people get up. You can visit the website at mustangweek.com.....I loved it, there were some unbelievable cars there!!

The songs are from the new Three Days Grace cd, the first one is called "Animal I have Become" and the second one is "Riot"

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
Cool video. Do you know the owner of the Orange Mach with the ROH wheels?? If so, I know the guy that sold him that car. Such a sweet ride.

stang03

Mach 1 Fanatic
Established Member
Lol, yeah that is my roomate....I rode down with him to Tallahassee to buy the car.

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
stang03 said:
Lol, yeah that is my roomate....I rode down with him to Tallahassee to buy the car.

Awesome. Coy took AMAZING car of that car. I don't think I ever saw it dirty the whole time he owned it. He bought a super nice car. :beer:

stang03

Mach 1 Fanatic
Established Member
BreBar21....yeah the car is immaculate, it is very nice. Coy has a very nice DD now, his '96 mystichrome...WOW!!

GotSVT....did we get ya in the video?

TorchedCoupe

Established Member
stang03 said:
Thanks for all the compliments guys!!

The highway scenes are some of my favorite parts, I loved hearing that whine from the cobra's.....sounds mean!!

MustangWeek has organized events as well as some other small get togethers that people get up. You can visit the website at mustangweek.com.....I loved it, there were some unbelievable cars there!!

The songs are from the new Three Days Grace cd, the first one is called "Animal I have Become" and the second one is "Riot"

I actually made it in that vid in the highway scene:-D -The red 03 around 3:27 behind the toyota minivan..:kaboom:

It looked as if it was going to rain so I turned around and did a little fly-by on the way back to load her back on the trailer.:rolling:

What part of KY are you from? Did you travel down with any other cars?

stang03

Mach 1 Fanatic
Established Member
TorchedCoupe said:
I actually made it in that vid in the highway scene:-D -The red 03 around 3:27 behind the toyota minivan..:kaboom:

It looked as if it was going to rain so I turned around and did a little fly-by on the way back to load her back on the trailer.:rolling:

What part of KY are you from? Did you travel down with any other cars?

We stayed out there for abou 30-45min, at first we had a bunch of cars come by it seemed but after a bit, when the clouds rolled in, they diminished pretty fast.

I am from Murray Kentucky in the Western part, about an hour south of paducah. My roomates each have Mach's so we all rolled down together. What about you?

GOT SVT

got boost?
Established Member
stang03 said:
GotSVT....did we get ya in the video?

i did not bring my car :bash:

too much stuff to bring and fit in the car, we went on vacation for 9 days and the cobra does not bode well for 2 sets of golf clubs and clothes

was a good time, maybe next time i will drive the cobra

stang03

Mach 1 Fanatic
Established Member
GOT SVT said:
i did not bring my car :bash:

too much stuff to bring and fit in the car, we went on vacation for 9 days and the cobra does not bode well for 2 sets of golf clubs and clothes

was a good time, maybe next time i will drive the cobra

I agree with you on that. We drove about 12hrs, there were three people in my car and a few knick-knack items. We had two other stangs with us, and a impala. The impala held just about all of my luggage. These mustangs just weren't made to haul luggage!!

TorchedCoupe

Established Member
stang03 said:
We stayed out there for abou 30-45min, at first we had a bunch of cars come by it seemed but after a bit, when the clouds rolled in, they diminished pretty fast.

I am from Murray Kentucky in the Western part, about an hour south of paducah. My roomates each have Mach's so we all rolled down together. What about you?
A friend and I came down in my DD (A black Dodge Ram) and towed the Cobra roughly 9-10 hours down to Myrtle Beach from Somerset, Ky which is an hour and a half south of Lexington. If you like car shows and cruises, you might want to check out the Somernites Cruise, a huge gathering here in Somerset with approx 1300 cars give or take. It is the 4th Saturday of each month. Visit www.somernitescruise.com.

We were about half way to Darlington when we decided to beat the rain.. Oddly enough I think we were the only Mustang turned around to avoid the storm.

Anyway, sweet vid!

Users who are viewing this thread