MustangTuning.com #1....give em a try!

LBZ-COBRA

Established Member
Just wanted to say that I just bought a set of 18" chrome Y2k cobra R's from them and they were great. I ordered them at like 3 in the afternoon tues. and they showed up Wednesday morning at 10:00. Excellent service and excellent price. I will post a pic when I get the car done. I talked to Bob and he was nothing but helpful. They have free shipping with a minor handling charge with orders over 50 bones. Most places want 120 dollars to ship wheels, I paid 24 dollars for a handling charge, awesome!! Frank

check them out: www.mustangtuning.com

FFKnuckles

Giggidy-Giggidy-Giggidy!
Established Member
Already bought my bullitt pedals from them and my experience was nothing short than perfect also...minus the 3-5 backorder on them, but everything else was great!

CANiHaveGasCash

Established Member
MUSTANGTUNING SUCKS!!!!!!

I ordered a part from them two weeks ago. And I get an e-mail the two days later saying that the part was discontinued and they no longer had them in stock. So no big deal I just buy something else from someplace else. But now I found out that I PAID for the part that no longer exists. They still have not refunded me my money. But the worst part is that I overdrafted twice because I was not refunded. So basically I will probably be out of $40 becuase those **** tards didn't give me a refund. I will never do any business with them again and would discourage all of you from doing so

LBZ-COBRA

Established Member
Dude sorry to hear that. I can't imagine them not wanting to give you a refund if the part is NLA. I imagine that you have tried contacting them....what has their response been?? Also when you credit a credit card back it sometimes takes a couple of weeks to post. They have been nothing but proffesional the 2 times I have dealt with them. Give me some more info, Hell I would even call them on your behalf and see what's up. Get back to me. Frank

CANiHaveGasCash

Established Member
well they just sent me an e-mail saying that they were going to credit back my acount the full cost. not sure if I would buy from them again but I am happy now. we will find out in 2-3 days if I got my money

Users who are viewing this thread