Mustangs Unlimited Show April 24

mjtpolice76

Established Member
Just trying to guage who might be going. I'm going if this snow ever melts, and the potholes get filled.
:thumbsup:

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
Weather permitting I'll be there... Not crazy about the show format, but it is the first show of the year !!!! Any excuse to get the car out is a good one...

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
possibly...i know last year we had like 20+ cars on the highway ogin there...was cool

EastCoast5.0

Established Member
Maybe, I have to see what my schedule looks like. I think I'm going down to Virginia that week.

On another note, DAVESVT2000 are you still going to be hitting up the Civic Center in Fitchberg on friday nights? If so when does that start up? Sorry I didn't mean to hyjack anything here...

Last edited:

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
EastCoast5.0 said:
Maybe, I have to see what my schedule looks like. I think I'm going down to Virginia that week.

On another note, DAVESVT2000 are you still going to be hitting up the Civic Center in Fitchburg on friday nights? If so when does that start up? Sorry I didn't mean to hyjack anything here...

Oh yeah, I think it starts up end of May.... I'll let everyone here know when it starts.....

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
DAVESVT2000 said:
Oh yeah, I think it starts up end of May.... I'll let everyone here know when it starts.....

nice...the local show near me in wednesdays is a no go this year..sucks...ill have to do some traveling for weekly shows..fitch is good...i like that other one too dave at the ice cream place on the grass i came to once...

Davesnake

you wanna go!
Established Member
BADASS03SVT said:
nice...the local show near me in wednesdays is a no go this year..sucks...ill have to do some traveling for weekly shows..fitch is good...i like that other one too dave at the ice cream place on the grass i came to once...

The one on the grass is Heberts candy mansion....someone told me that isn't going to happen this year. :shrug:

Dave

Z-COBRA

Bling & Zing
Established Member
Sad but true about the Candy Mansion @ Heberts,my bud who belongs to the Vette club that puts it on said it's a fact.The Wallace civic center show is a good one and I make it there often.Remeber guy's the Summer Nationals in Worcester is always a great time and it would be great to get a bunch of Cobras there then to my house for beer.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Davesnake said:
The one on the grass is Heberts candy mansion....someone told me that isn't going to happen this year. :shrug:

Dave

not Heberts..ther eis another more north...Dave...what is it again?

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Z-COBRA said:
Remeber guy's the Summer Nationals in Worcester is always a great time and it would be great to get a bunch of Cobras there then to my house for beer.

sounds good...maybe we can do a SVTP section...rope it off...

EastCoast5.0

Established Member
BADASS03SVT said:
not Heberts..ther eis another more north...Dave...what is it again?
Jake are you thinking of Kimble's Ice Cream in Westford?? I think they have it on Thursdays...

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
EastCoast5.0 said:
Jake are you thinking of Kimble's Ice Cream in Westford?? I think they have it on Thursdays...

yes thats it...nice area...i went once...100 cars or so...Dave said it was slow...

EastCoast5.0

Established Member
Yea it is, damn good ice cream too. I didn't know you went to those last year. I live about 10 mins from there.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
BADASS03SVT said:
yes thats it...nice area...i went once...100 cars or so...Dave said it was slow...

once man..once....ill go to more this year since Heberts is done...im sure alot of people will...

cjuni

Established Member
I'm dyin to drive my car, so as long as the weather is good I'll be there.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
cjuni said:
I'm dyin to drive my car, so as long as the weather is good I'll be there.

lol..im excited to get my wheels back on and the car on ramps atleast...haha

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
ill be happy when my truck is running and off the jackstands
summer nationals maybe a cool thing to get together for
but i am not burnin off my tires!!!! my luck they would come apart and blow the bed off the frame :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread