Mustangs Unlimited // Car Show (with a trip????)

DirtaySr

Private Sector Sucker
Established Member
Awesome day today guys!! :rockon:

It was a pleasure meeting Tom (SVTmystic290) and Jon (My2003Mach1)

We will be in touch soon to plan another cruise. :beer:

Yes! Too bad no one thought to grab a pic of all us packed in the small patch of shade!!!!!!!
:coolman:

willis414

Established Member
Ya, good show some nice cars in all classes. Got a 3rd place in the cobra class, my son was pumped with getting his trophy

SVTmystic290

Established Member
Awesome day today guys!! :rockon:

It was a pleasure meeting Tom (SVTmystic290) and Jon (My2003Mach1)

We will be in touch soon to plan another cruise. :beer:

I agree, awesome day all together. Cruise up and back was a real fun ride!

Great to meet you as well, along with Bryan, Greg and all others there we had a great group over in the shaded corner haha

I will absolutley be down for the next cruise whenever it is! Hopefully my car will be a bit faster the next go around ;-)

My2003Mach1

Established Member
Nice meeting you all Brian, and GF (RISaleen281), Brian (DirtaySR), Tom (SVTmystic290) and to in the SHADE crew! ha ha ha ..

Thank you guys made the show FUN... and I agree there were a lot of nice mustangs there.

(gonna go drop some money on some 22" and custom paint to get the 1st place in Mod class next time) LOL

Congrats guys for taking home trophies...

Last edited:

SVTmystic290

Established Member
Nice meeting you all Brian, and GF (RISaleen281), Brian (DirtaySR), Tom (SVTmystic290) and to in the SHADE crew! ha ha ha ..

Thank you guys made the show FUN... and I agree there were a lot of nice mustangs there.

(gonna go drop some money on some 22" and custom paint to get the 1st place in Mod class next time) LOL

Congrats guys for taking home trophies...

hahaha you should steal the show Jon with some deep dish 22s and a 3"drop!

On a serious note though your car is one of the meanest sounding mustangs I have ever heard hands down :rockon:

Cant forget to mention the sound of that KenneBell screamin by me on the highway thanks to Brians Saleen, let me know what that thing is putting down after the pulley swap!

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
Jon's Mach is deff one of the most badass cars i have heard, he brought it to Marks Cruise Night in hartford and some guy getting into a vette thought the car sounded like it was about to explode as Jon took off, little did he know why it sounded like an airplane lol

RISaleen281

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
hahaha you should steal the show Jon with some deep dish 22s and a 3"drop!

On a serious note though your car is one of the meanest sounding mustangs I have ever heard hands down :rockon:

Cant forget to mention the sound of that KenneBell screamin by me on the highway thanks to Brians Saleen, let me know what that thing is putting down after the pulley swap!

Indeed Jon's car is sick!! We need to find a place for him to park his truck and trailer for the CSP run.

Thanks Tom!! I can't wait for the pulley swap and retune :burnout:

SVTmystic290

Established Member
I figured he would be closed sunday, o well. If you can go Monday I would join but if not I hope you have fun and a good experience. Let me know how it goes and what kind of numbers that thing puts down! Ill be checking on those Recaros tomorow for you :beer:

Boostfedgt

Established Member
Had an awesome time at the show! The cruise up with bryan, Tom and Brian was great! It was nice meeting you Tom and good luck with that awesome car in the future and hope to see you at more shows. I agree with you guys Jon's Mach 1 is totally badass! Sounds amazing! Maybe in future car shows we can all meet up and head there together! U too Greg:) where like neighbors so we can meet up with you anytime we go up. Good luck at performance dyno if you go this weekend! Keep us posted!

DirtaySr

Private Sector Sucker
Established Member
Had an awesome time at the show! The cruise up with bryan, Tom and Brian was great! It was nice meeting you Tom and good luck with that awesome car in the future and hope to see you at more shows. I agree with you guys Jon's Mach 1 is totally badass! Sounds amazing! Maybe in future car shows we can all meet up and head there together! U too Greg:) where like neighbors so we can meet up with you anytime we go up. Good luck at performance dyno if you go this weekend! Keep us posted!

Good times. Also glad there was not a shortage of "quick remarks".

@ Jon - as for the air brush theme on your car ....... I say forget the air brush and focus on putting every accessory ever made for a Mach 1. That will be the only 800+ HP car that sparkles like a Christmas Tree!!!!! :pepper:

Last edited:

RI_2011_GT

Established Member
Good times. Also glad there was not a shortage of "quick remarks".

@ Jon - as for the air brush theme on your car ....... I say forget the air brush and focus on putting every accessory ever made for a Mach 1. That will be the only 800+ HP car that sparkles like a Christmas Tree!!!!! :pepper:

LOL.....:burn:

thanks for the warm welcome everyone....

I will keep everyone posted on this weekend :)

Last edited:

RISaleen281

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
2.jpg

Here's a quick shot I took with my phone in the Hooters parking lot. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread