Mustangs Unlimited // Car Show (with a trip????)

My2003Mach1

Established Member
Good times. Also glad there was not a shortage of "quick remarks".

@ Jon - as for the air brush theme on your car ....... I say forget the air brush and focus on putting every accessory ever made for a Mach 1. That will be the only 800+ HP car that sparkles like a Christmas Tree!!!!! :pepper:

LOL nice Brian! lol

THANKS guys for the nice words about my Mach 1 .. i appreciate it coming from you all having such pristine mustangs !

SVTmystic290

Established Member
Well heres a few pics from Hooters when we stopped. My car, DirtaySr (Bryan), and RISaleen281 (Brian). Two of them are edited, one being the one in my garage. Sorry, wish I had thought to get a pic with everyone and their trophies!! Enjoy, these are some sweet rides :beer:

3.jpg

trophy.jpg

IMG_0364.jpg

IMG_0362.jpg

coolpartsguy

Isn't it a PIA when people ask what color it is? I think you should paint it flat black. Then no one would talk to you, which is ideally what everyone wants. Right????

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
Thank you very much!! Its much appreciated, I love the car haha

My pleasure...:rockon:

Later this summer/fall I'm going to be organizing or at least try to figure out the logistics of a Terminator only photo shoot (New England section on svtp) w/ a professional photographer

Stay tuned :beer:

Last edited:

termin8rdsg

Established Member
Thank you very much!! Its much appreciated, I love the car haha

Brian great underhood pic with the trophy, will have to set mine up like that and snap a shot :rockon:

Sweet pics congrats on winning a trophy, I see a Honda in the background. Do you ride the trunkline trail at all?

SVTmystic290

Established Member
Sweet pics congrats on winning a trophy, I see a Honda in the background. Do you ride the trunkline trail at all?

:xpl: Its the coloring of the picture, trust me I dont ride a honda haha (hope you arent a honda fan :poke:). Thats a KTM :rockon: and yes I do ride the trunk trail quite frequently along with going fishing off it! How about you?

And thank you for enjoying the pics, the show was awesome!

termin8rdsg

Established Member
:xpl: Its the coloring of the picture, trust me I dont ride a honda haha (hope you arent a honda fan :poke:). Thats a KTM :rockon: and yes I do ride the trunk trail quite frequently along with going fishing off it! How about you?

And thank you for enjoying the pics, the show was awesome!

I have been riding since I was 10. I have ridden Kawasaki, Honda, Suzuki, Yamaha. I currently have a Honda 300ex four wheeler. I explored the trinkline during the day once and ran into trouble. Now I ride it late at night when I can. I'm not familiar with the trails as I'm originally from Milford, ma. Now I usually just run the trunkline, training for a rugged maniac running event this September.

SVTmystic290

Established Member
I have been riding since I was 10. I have ridden Kawasaki, Honda, Suzuki, Yamaha. I currently have a Honda 300ex four wheeler. I explored the trinkline during the day once and ran into trouble. Now I ride it late at night when I can. I'm not familiar with the trails as I'm originally from Milford, ma. Now I usually just run the trunkline, training for a rugged maniac running event this September.

Honda makes a good bike just never been a fan, then again ive only rode a few of them. What kind of trouble did you run into?? Typically theres no one down there haha I know once you get into Douglas State forest the EPA can get pretty brutal, heard of them pulling guns on people!! I typically take the trunktrail to diff trails off of it and try not to go into the Douglas side. If you are ever interested in exploring places you havnt been let me know and me an my buddy can take you all the way down into RI and CT with the trails we know :beer:

termin8rdsg

Established Member
Honda makes a good bike just never been a fan, then again ive only rode a few of them. What kind of trouble did you run into?? Typically theres no one down there haha I know once you get into Douglas State forest the EPA can get pretty brutal, heard of them pulling guns on people!! I typically take the trunktrail to diff trails off of it and try not to go into the Douglas side. If you are ever interested in exploring places you havnt been let me know and me an my buddy can take you all the way down into RI and CT with the trails we know :beer:

My mistake was going into the state forest on a Saturday afternoon and taking the wrong trail and we ran into a large group of hikers who called the EPA. We were able to get out of there but the hikers weren't happy. I only ride down the main trunk line after 10 pm to avoid any confrontations.

Users who are viewing this thread