Mustangs Unlimited car show 11-4

mysteed

Established Member
Mustangs Unlimited is holding their annual Toys for Tot's car show on the 4th of November. Is anyone on SVTP going? The last show was a pretty big disappointment IMO.

cbradley49

Established Member
Yes it was. That was the worst show I had ever been to. An old lady with a 90's t-bird won the show (a mustang show... Really? A t-bird?) ... There were several new boss 302's and even a laguna seca boss there and none of them placed... All the people that placed there seemed to have some kind of connection with the car club that was hosting it...

gamatt

Whine Connoisseur
Established Member
Yes it was. That was the worst show I had ever been to. An old lady with a 90's t-bird won the show (a mustang show... Really? A t-bird?) ... There were several new boss 302's and even a laguna seca boss there and none of them placed... All the people that placed there seemed to have some kind of connection with the car club that was hosting it...

The top 20 is chosen by the participants. Best of show is picked by the club (North East GA Mustang Club I think) and they usually get it right, don't remember a t-bird winning.

Anyway, I don't go for awards, just for shooting the breeze with other Mustang owners.

I was hoping to go Sunday but a last-minute family gathering has materialized.

maple

Established Member
Wish I could go this year. Matt, do you still have that handle you and I discussed?

mavisky

Established Member
Kinda doubt ill make it out to this one. Mustang is pretty much done for the year and just had a window motor go out on the driver side.

Misspelled while on the crapper via my Droid Razr

Users who are viewing this thread