Mustangs at the queen Mary

ThatOneCobra

Go Ducks !
Established Member
I think a lot of people stopped attending because of the main dude that runs the show.

If your talking about the dude that talks on the mic the whole time, then your right. He's one boring ass mofo. haha

I guess that's how spoiled we are in SoCal with car shows. That we hold high standards as oppose to other places that would kill for shows like that. Lol Not trying to bash as I, regardless of how wack the Queen Mary show gets from here to years from now, I will always attend. It's just one of those shows you GOTTA check out no matter what. haha :beer:

FST04SNK

Established Member
Me and fst04snk were looking for you man.
Hey Bro I didn't get to take pictures of are cars together, next time. It was cool bro kickin'it with you bro !! Danm your Ravens !! :poke:

My car was in the "day of show" section... Although I was barely ever next to it haha.. I was lookin for a 49ers shirt but never saw u guys

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad

We saw your car bro, but didn't see you. The cobra was looking clean:coolman: Question - Are you on stock or after market springs? My girl told me that she like it but needed a little bit more drop.

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
My car was in the "day of show" section... Although I was barely ever next to it haha.. I was lookin for a 49ers shirt but never saw u guys

Yea we were all over the place to man haha

Hey Bro I didn't get to take pictures of are cars together, next time. It was cool bro kickin'it with you bro !! Danm your Ravens !! :poke:

We saw your car bro, but didn't see you. The cobra was looking clean:coolman: Question - Are you on stock or after market springs? My girl told me that she like it but needed a little bit more drop.

Honestly I dont want to do any pics until I at LEAST have wheels on the car. Your car out shined mine. I was staring at it the whole time. Me and my wife like the wrap on the hood. Its tight man. Was definitely cool hangin with you and your girl. We'll definitely cruise again when the meet comes around. :beer:

Charged99

Established Member
We saw your car bro, but didn't see you. The cobra was looking clean
coolgleamA.gif
Question - Are you on stock or after market springs? My girl told me that she like it but needed a little bit more drop.

Yeah it sits way to high!!! Haha it's on stock springs. I was gunna get lowering springs but I really want coil overs so I'm just waiting until I get coil overs.

Users who are viewing this thread