Mustang with identity crisis

btmach1

Whippled Sonic Blue
Established Member
I stumbled upon this mustang while going through eBay. Looks like it was a Mach 1 but looks like it's now searching for a true identity....
Mach 1 hood/shaker and engine
Full Roush body kit with roush badges.
Saleen wheels.
Heres the link to the ad....
Ford : Mustang Premium Mach in Ford | eBay Motors
$(KGrHqJHJD!FCbvZRF5HBQq+)Ms+fQ~~_4.JPG

Just found this interesting...thought I would share.

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
as whacky as that is, to me that covers all the best yet overplayed parts that people love on a new edge gt..i would however ditch the Saleens for the Roush Chromeys or the reg ones, but he w.e..car deff needs a little correction but id rock it

btmach1

Whippled Sonic Blue
Established Member
^^Not saying I wouldn't rock it. I just think the Roush badges should be left off of it and I agree with using the Roush wheels instead of the Saleen

Red94SVT

Established Member
Mach hood looks a little weird, I would agree that Roush wheels would look better but I can't talk since I have bullitt wheels on mine lol. Mine still has GT badges though

03kevo

Established Member
That is totally normal with mustangs. Its like a cobra thats is a saleen or even better putting a terminator engine in a fox or notch.

btmach1

Whippled Sonic Blue
Established Member
^never said there was anything wrong with mixing the Saleen wheels with the roush body or having a Saleen body on a cobra (That looks really good imo) just looks weird mixing the roush body with a Mach.

Last edited:

thgt500

Established Member
Mach hood looks a little weird, I would agree that Roush wheels would look better but I can't talk since I have bullitt wheels on mine lol. Mine still has GT badges though

^^^^This. That hood is jut out of place, as well as the wheels.

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
I still have yet to figure out why American Muscle changed their mold for the concave on the Saleens :bored:

Users who are viewing this thread