Mustang Week HELP!!!!!

cgriff97cobra

I HATE DEER
Established Member
whassup guys! Me and my friends need some help finding a good place to stay and i know the website as alot but I think alot of them are has no vacancy or you have to be 25 and we are only 21. Does anyone know of any nice places to stay in the round about area that will let us rent a room. Any advice or ideas would be appreciated! Thanks!

Doug

That Person.
Established Member
can you send me some info about mustang week? i remember you telling me about it last year, i'd like to go this year.

GeoSnake

Mustang Week Staff
Established Member
Doug,
Go to www.mustangweek.com, there you'll find info and a link to the Mustang Week forums over at Corral.net.
Mustang_week_6.jpg

GeoSnake

Mustang Week Staff
Established Member
cgriff97cobra said:
whassup guys! Me and my friends need some help finding a good place to stay and i know the website as alot but I think alot of them are has no vacancy or you have to be 25 and we are only 21. Does anyone know of any nice places to stay in the round about area that will let us rent a room. Any advice or ideas would be appreciated! Thanks!

I would go over and ask on the Mustang Week forums at Corral.net. You'd be more apt fo find help with motel rooms there. One thing I can suggest is doing a Google search for north myrtle beach motels. That is where/how I found the motel I stayed in last year. Also, did you call Holiday Sands South (info on the MW website) and ask about the Tiki Building? If not, do so. The Tiki is an OLD motel they purchased and run as a lower-budget option. I stayed there the first three years. Good luck!

MyLEEN00

Established Member
i called holiday sands south and they wouldnt even talk to me about a room because i am only 21......

GeoSnake

Mustang Week Staff
Established Member
MyLEEN00 said:
i called holiday sands south and they wouldnt even talk to me about a room because i am only 21......

Is this some sort of South Carolina law or a local (county) law?

MyLEEN00

Established Member
:(
GeoSnake said:
Is this some sort of South Carolina law or a local (county) law?

No, its just some individual resorts wont rent out rooms to people under 25. I assume its from bad past experiences, or some stuped stereo types :(

6SpdBBody

Established Member
Cgriff and Myleen, it's ya'lls only friend that has a 6-speed caprice!!!! I went last year during the middle of senior week and got a room at a holiday something, only had to be 18 there. And i'm pretty sure the days inn and stuff down there u only have to be 18. Hell if they let me during SW then they should during MW too.

MyLEEN00

Established Member
6SpdBBody said:
Cgriff and Myleen, it's ya'lls only friend that has a 6-speed caprice!!!! I went last year during the middle of senior week and got a room at a holiday something, only had to be 18 there. And i'm pretty sure the days inn and stuff down there u only have to be 18. Hell if they let me during SW then they should during MW too.

Thanks O-to-tha-P!! We just found a place in North Myrtle that was like an apartment with all the goddies for less than any room. So are you going to mustang week??? We are putting a tranny in Jefferson's car this weekend so feel free to come help, or just come keep us company :beer: :banana: !!
HOLLA!!

6SpdBBody

Established Member
Sounds fun!!!! Where's the work gettin done at i'll have to stop by and turn a wrench or cut off a header or something. My little build up should start here in the next month or so, got some LT's, the hot cam, springs, retainers, 1.6RR, tune, and tune up stuff goin' on the big land yacht. I finally got un-scurred and got it to the track, pulled a 9.3 motor and 8.8 on spray spinnin' pretty bad. Not bad for a stock LT1 with a $44 ebay intake and muffler replaced with some magnaflows. But one of ya'll gotta have my cell phone # so give me a call. I'm goin to Greer on thursday and ware shoals on friday, ya'll need to try to make it out and see if i can't embarass ya'll

iwanna03

sleeper
Whats up 6SpdBBody!!!! The transmission party is going to be happening at my house some time the end of this week hopefully. I got your cell # so I will give ya a holla. Hey do you still have those headers for a silverado?

6SpdBBody

Established Member
Nah, i sold the longtubes and the locker already. Tryin to sell the spray right now, and a bowflex, u need a bowflex!! If i come over there ya'll won't even have to use any jacks to get the car in the air, i'll just bench press it up...thanx to the bowflex!! haha. You replacing the clutch or anything while u got the tranny out??

iwanna03

sleeper
No the clutch is supose to be a fairly new spec clutch so I am going to hope that its all right but I believe it will be. And that must be one hell of a bowflex for you to be able to bench press a car !! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread