mustang week cruise from mooresville/charlotte area

Jarad302

Established Member
mooresville mustang week cruise anyone in the mooresville charlotte area goin to mustang week were cruisin down sunday morning

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
We are going down Sunday morning, but I will be leaving from ashboro down 220.

johnjon87

Established Member
Im up in northern VA and were getting a cruise together Monday sometime early.. As of now its already sponsored by Performance Autosports, Bangastang, and Im going to ask evolution if they would be interested. If anyone is going monday or would like to wait for us we will be stopping every 120-150 miles for gas and to meet up more people. We are putting together a route so everyone will know when and where well be coming down.. also we are planning on stopping at a place to eat on the way down aswell. We are going to try to do the same thing on saturday the 24th after the last event of mustang week. Ill post again as the kinks get worked out but I am currently working on a website for the cruise as well Ill let everyone know when we know more.. Hopefully it shouldn't be more than a few days.. We are trying to make this a annual thing so I know this year it may not be as big but if we do get a good number of people word of mouth should spread and we should be able to get more and more stangs every year!

03SVTBEAST

PRICELESS
Established Member
I think I will coming through Ashboro around 8-9 in the morning. You think you would leave any earlier? I like getting to the beach early. Let me know if you want to try and work out something.

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
I will check and see but the condo we are renting from only allows us to check in after 3pm. so we cant leave much earlier than 10:00. but i will let you know if that changes any.

03SVTBEAST

PRICELESS
Established Member
Yea the same for me but we just like to get down there early and eat some lunch and cruise around, but just let me know man. I think it would be fun to cruise down together.

Users who are viewing this thread